for How Are We Still Alive?

11/9/2021 c8 Sabo.wifey
Idc if its not canon, Itachi being the type of drunk that sings in falsetto is everything.
4/6/2021 c4 AngelousPoofy
PLEASE I LOVE JASON
7/11/2020 c1 Guest
I live in La Holla wtf
2/27/2019 c13 1I collect cacti
hotter than over toasted pop tarts
mind if I use this one
2/27/2019 c12 I collect cacti
oh god this is embarrassing
4/16/2018 c3 1Azesseo
Isn't Blue, Konan?
7/17/2017 c1 DarkJewel55
By 'Blue' do you mean Konan?
2/1/2017 c18 Guest
Please put this in an actual book including the sequal
12/17/2016 c18 12mariXwic32
I have never read anything quite like this, and I must say, you are even more brilliant than I am! I really enjoyed the story and am looking forward to it's sequel. I would definitely recommend this story to anyone who is a Fanfic-noob, or simply everyone I know. Absolutely brilliant!
7/4/2016 c7 Guest
no you have about 30 somthing lines and itachi has exactly 20 lines ps i love this story and the sequal i have read them at least 4 or 5 times if we were in the same age group we would be very good friends you guys are so funny i just love how awesome you are
3/5/2016 c3 1KawaiiPinky
You insulted MJ QwQ . . . . But, oh well, this story's too interesting for me to be miffed!
3/5/2016 c2 KawaiiPinky
Is it bad that I have started shipping? X( Awww, but we're five girls short!
3/5/2016 c1 KawaiiPinky
THIS IS GOLD! PURE GOLD! I love all of the three characters and it fits realistically too! *w* No sappiness!
3/26/2015 c12 Naruto Meowzers
Great story so far! I really hope your sister isn't that bad in real life. If she is really that bad then she better be happy she hasn't got me as her sister, she would be in a hospital or even mental hospital!

Best wishes,
Naruto-Meowzers
10/23/2014 c3 Guest
What a stupid story. And Michael Jackson didn't even molest any boys, the media just made that crap up you delusional fool.
330 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »