for Hate

12/30/2021 c1 Guest
This whole story is in bad taste. Only victim, poor Naruto. Stupid girls (authors) and their dumb fantasies, falling in love with your kidnapper. So immature
3/16/2018 c1 Ji Hyun1
I like Naruto. And I respect him and admire him for loving a person unconditionally. I always love SasuSaku and NaruSaku as well
10/3/2014 c1 5shameful shameful past
So beautiful, and so sad.
7/11/2014 c1 princessrebelde7262
wow. denial with a capital DDDDDD. Mesmirk
12/28/2013 c1 xBeautifulCherryBlossomx
That was a really confusing yet good story
7/1/2013 c1 4Rerezhang
Just a small question who is "he" supposed to be. Is it sasuke?
11/6/2012 c1 12HelloBatty73
Haha, loved it
5/7/2012 c1 4Crazycally
I think keeping the names to a minium was a good move
10/9/2011 c1 1Tragon
NOOOOOOO WHY MUST YOU HAVE KILLED NARUTO? Sob. Anyway good job
7/5/2011 c1 XeniaKunoichi
While i was reading this, I didn't get faces with those who were boviously the characters. You know how sometimes in anime they show the head and the nose and mouth but not the eyes (you aren't the only one who rambles) well, that was what i was getting when i read this. But other than the lack of unidentifiable (eyeless) characters, i really like this kind of writing. A shame i can't find more of it on FF.

Srsly, you're good
5/16/2011 c1 49Sasukeluva 4eva
Flawlessly written; a beautiful piece of literature, so please refrain from such dislike and contempt of it. (:
8/22/2010 c1 6IPreferLemonPie
sad, but i loved it.
1/3/2009 c1 The Panda assassin
I really liked this story. Maybe I'm the crazy one. lol. But making hate synonimous with love isn't that farfetched idea. Isn't there a fine line between love and hate. These emotions can just as easily transfrom into the other.
10/29/2008 c1 2Demon Elicia
That was actualy a fairly goos story in my opinion. Keep on writing
6/30/2008 c1 11bby adorkable
hmm, i liked it alot. this felt like something that could be made into one of those black and white silent movies. very interesting :]
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »