for Of Vampires and Bones

2/12/2008 c5 111MellyHorror-Salvatore-Northman
Wow are like the places named for people who passed away? Very good chapter. What's the prophecy?

PFG
2/12/2008 c5 Supernatural GilmoreGirls
I love this story please update.
2/12/2008 c5 1enchantedlight
great chapter! update soon!
2/12/2008 c5 Eferyan
Update soon please it is so good so far.

More Bangel the best couple ever :)
2/12/2008 c5 Jamie90
hey, great chapter! Angel and Booth finally met... I could just see the scene in my head, with Spike laughing and Buffy...hehe. I can't wait to find out what the prophecy says and what it is that's wrong with Buffy. Please put some Buffy/Angel stuff in it! Can't wait till you update, again great job!
2/12/2008 c5 Knight Wulf
loved the chapter wonder what the willow will tell them, can't wait till the next so keep up he good work
2/12/2008 c5 53Through the Mirror Darkly
That was so good! I could really image Booth and Angel reacting to each other like that. It would be funny to see Hodgins reaction to it as well (probably belive in some government conspirisy!) Great chapter and would love to see more!
1/30/2008 c1 alexis
i like your story very much. i really didn't see much of bones but the crossover with buffy is wonderful..i hope to read the sequel soon..bye
1/29/2008 c4 Liza Oreta
can't wait to read more. please update soon.
1/21/2008 c4 18BlackbAngeL
Oh, this is interesting... Can't wait for the next one!^^
1/19/2008 c4 libby109
love your story great job so far
1/11/2008 c4 Liza Oreta
I really enjoy reading this! Keep the chapters coming!
1/10/2008 c4 tria
this is one of the best bonesBtVS crossover i've ever read! keep angel a while longer is so good, it will probably cause a little tension between B/A... and Booth and Angel meeting would be so hilarious with the squints! love your work and don't let us wait to long for an update!
1/7/2008 c4 littlemissmessedup
You NEED to update this story it is amazing i LOVE it you cant leave it their

ps: your a great writter and this story proves it i'm hooked on it and evn though my friends hate anything to do with bones their reading it it's like the first time ever so congrats
1/2/2008 c4 6RogueSlayer93
I LOVE this story. I've never read a great BtVS/Bones crossover before. and Angel is staying in Washington, YAY. PLEASE update soon, that cliffhanger was mean :D

~C~