for Of Vampires and Bones

8/29/2012 c8 suki
I'm still waitingforanother can wefinish this one.
8/22/2012 c8 SeaBreeze2Ga
Just found and read your story and I have to say I have really enjoyed it I hope that you add more soon, keep up the great work.

SeaBreeze :-)
8/7/2012 c7 suki
Where is chapters 9, 10, 11?
8/7/2012 c7 suki
So, if the case they were working on is already wrapped up, then what more is there
to tell? How about Booth and Buffy working out something regarding work. Or how
about Buffy and Angel deciding where they want to live together. Or how about
Brennan and Booth making out then becoming a pair. Who will Spike team up with?
7/10/2012 c8 3brightandshiney
Love it. Can't wait for more.
6/18/2012 c8 Legolas' Girl 31
First can I just start with saying that I am so glad that Oz is in this one, he always was one of my favorite Scoobies. Second, I am loving this story, I just started watching Bones from the beginning, I actually finished the first season in three days. Anyway, enough with the babbling. Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait to read more.

Dani
4/24/2012 c8 4SpyAgent001
Ha, Hodgins...XD

Yay! B/A finally! XD XD I wish that you had written the actual date, because that would have been awesome to read, but this was still good. Gotta love how Willow and Oz were barely phased by B/A. XD

B/A FOREVER,

L
4/24/2012 c5 SpyAgent001
BOOTH AND ANGEL OH MY GOODNESS XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD AND SPIKE. XD XD XD. Oh gosh, I just died there. I imagined the scene in my head and I just wanted to roll over and laugh my head off.

And the plot thickens...more

Yay! Willow and Oz and (yet another) prophecy should make this fun.

Hopping for some B/A soon! :P
4/24/2012 c4 SpyAgent001
Oooh, well here we go. More and more interesting. I wonder what happens when Angel meets Booth. If?

Gotta love Spike here XD
4/24/2012 c3 SpyAgent001
Ooooh...Spike and...ANGEL! This just keeps getting better and better. Oh joy, can't wait for Buffy to attempt to explain magic to them...
4/24/2012 c2 SpyAgent001
Aw, I liked Perseus. Why? It would have been nice for Buffy.

Love the gang in Buffy's apartment. Oh, and her security is hilarious. Loved that idea. XD XD XD
4/24/2012 c1 SpyAgent001
Awesome story so far! I think I'm going to like this. You have me curious about the Booth/Angel thing...I also like how you have Bones in here too w/ the original gang.

Also, I like how there is still a demon bar w/ a bartender related to Willie. Very funny.
3/4/2012 c8 bradsan92
So unfair. one of the best BTVS/BONES crossover and it's not finished. I hope that one day you find the strenght to finish this one.
2/22/2012 c8 21BetweenTwoWorlds
I adore this story! I've read it several times and it's by far my favorite Bones/Buffy crossover! Amazing job! I can't wait for more!
2/22/2012 c8 2MMWillow13
interesting story I actually went back and completely reread it to refresh my memory. I'm looking forward to your next update. It's amusing that Zach and Goodman are the only two out of the loop right now.
213 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »