FanFiction.Net
for The death of Rich Girl

7/25/2010 c1 megan hampton
NEEDS MORE BLOOD! other than that,its awesome.
8/5/2008 c1 ip-chan
Very nice ^.^ So vivid and whatnot... I'm not too good at reviews so I'll just tell you I liked it :D (I did by the way) hope to read more of your work

Allison
12/14/2007 c1 Synesthetic Soul
You know, I've been reading a lot of Nny fic recently... Some of them better than others, but this one takes the cake. Save for one or two grammatical errors, this was one of the most beautiful I've read since "Over the Stars" went down. Bravo.

...At least I think it's down. Haven't seen it in a while.

With love: StephaNNY.
10/10/2007 c1 131Twinings
...

I shouldn't be giggling this much.

I'm filled with sadistic glee.

-3.0
10/9/2007 c1 2Grey Highlighter
The last paragraph kinda grossed me out, but it seemed very in character of Johnny. Like, I think I remember him talking to a guy in Hell who said that Johnny cut up this guys friends and fed him the parts...Ew. Gross, but I LOVE it. "You didn't even know me rich girl." Possibly my favorite line. That and the last one. Love!
10/2/2007 c1 3SayingYourNames
wow, the bone breaking wasn't really a suprise to me, but the whoole feeding her her arms and legs was really obscene.. and i like that XD
8/23/2007 c1 TonyTokyo
That was certainly moribidly...pleasent somehow. It kept me sucked in 'till the end.
8/19/2007 c1 5Headexploady
This was amazing. I like how she was telling the story to the Senior Diablo. Fav