for HP Year 4: Voldemort Returns

2/6 c10 4Imaginer.012
Precious love Harry! Also, boy I totally understand the "I'm fine I'm fine I'm fine" and just so desperately trying to convince yourself that you are, indeed, fine. Nice job!
11/28/2021 c16 mira
wheres your new chapter? i want to read it because your story is really good! i hope that you keep writng theis in the future
1/1/2019 c16 Sadiemay1236
I loved this, I don’t even quite get why I like it so much. It’s kinda like you rewrote the whole book, only changing a couple of thing but it made it so much better. I could connect with the characters more, and it didn’t seem like a constant uphill battle for Harry add just a touch or Sirius and Lupin, making it much mor pleasant to read than the original hp books. No hate on JK or anything though. I just wanted to thank you, I will now be read the sequels to this until a unreasonable time at night like I did with this one. Thanks again. :)
11/25/2018 c16 4T-Rob1999
Hey... I absoloutly love this fan fic.. very well written and just amazing!
10/22/2017 c16 7Pepperonyfan1982
Awesome. Are you planning to write a sequel?
10/13/2017 c16 12GayliensExist
I love this chapter! It's so cool and full of action. Great job!
8/4/2017 c5 Guest
Real quick...im assuming that the entire referring-to-snape-as-harry's-uncle thing is explained in one of your other fics (i also realize that this review is a bit after the fact considering that you either have finished or are about to finish this story) but i personally am very confused as to how that ended up being a thing... anyway, thats it and great job!
12/13/2016 c16 8Slytheringirle
Thanks! It was an amazing fiction! Going to read year five now. Bye!
12/9/2016 c8 Slytheringirle
wonderful chapter, go on.
12/8/2016 c7 Slytheringirle
oh, and I'd love Tonjs/Charlie, I'm not a fan if Tonks but I don't really hate her, however I HATE Remus/Tonks so I'd the latter. (and yes I'm aware that the story is finished so is the squel, do finish year six though) and oh, more Severs please. Thanks. A brilliant story.
12/8/2016 c7 Slytheringirle
"percy singing in the shower ,",had to go out of the app to stop laughing and not get the teachers attention, Exellent chapter. GO On!
11/15/2016 c5 Kushinka
Too Ginny for my taste. I love trio and Ginny isn't in it. I love Sirius and Remus. I am bit disappointed that you entered abuse and ignored it later. Harry doesn't act like victim of abuse. But story is great.
8/11/2016 c1 Draco Malfoy
sucks balls, potter.
3/2/2016 c11 deleted-account898987
For a second I thought Remus said, "What Fur?" In the end of the chapter. I was laughing at the mistake pun I made. Lol I love this story. :D
3/1/2016 c3 Guest