for Final Desti-Matrix

10/2/2004 c1 Visulth
hahahaha... that was really good, i own the Matrix Trilogy and Final Destiantion, and reading this was really good...keep it up, it's getting interesting

Visulth
8/2/2004 c1 5Aorken
Lol again with the funny.. good job, hope to see another chappy!
4/28/2003 c1 49Stormhawk
"Er...Well I don’t really. I just said that to scare the hell out of you," the girl admitted.

Loved this line. LOL.

I thought the ending was cool. 'Who cares?' LOL
4/18/2003 c1 2cybria
Seems like you didn't put much thought into this, especially from the last line. But if you just wrote it for fun, then that's good too. But it could have been better.

~*Theo*~
9/30/2001 c1 Kinch
Who cares is right. That last line just says it all.
8/27/2001 c1 VirTual InSanity
Weird, but good.
8/25/2001 c1 7The Childlike Empress
weird weird weird stuff. what the heck did that have to do with final destination? weird weird weird
8/10/2001 c1 11Katey-Kinz
wow, this story is soooooooo ace, you're soooooooo talented. this was the best thing i have ever read and its so ace and i want a signed autographed copy of this sent to my house, and all your other work too, I will pay good money for this I swear, and i work for a big television company who will turn your work into acadamy award winning tv shows and...oh dear I just realised this is a signed review. Er...hello, I am not flight 180 I am er...her...cousin. Yeah, that'll do. Heh heh heh...suckers.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service