for Tails Underground

11/28/2016 c1 TideButt45
Oh my gosh. I can't believe I'm saying this, but this makes Sonic Underground way cooler! I hate Sonic underground for a ton of reasons, 1 is that Tails is not in it. And you brought my dreams to life, think you so much for making this, and I hope you make more fanfics that will be loved by all Tails fans, and that it makes me be at the edge of my seat. BTW, you make Sonia look less annoying in this than the show does. LOL. Thx for making this Man ( or dudette sorry).
3/20/2016 c12 Lady Sticks
Oh my goodness It's Shadow YES SCORE CAN YOU WRITE ANOTHER ONE OF THESE
3/20/2016 c9 Lady Sticks
HOW COULD YOU KILL MANIC
3/20/2016 c5 Lady Sticks
I had a feeling Manic was gonna get caught
3/20/2016 c4 Lady Sticks
I wonder what that shadow is going to be also Merlin is a jerk
3/20/2016 c3 Lady Sticks
The heck with Bartlby FUCK U
3/20/2016 c2 Lady Sticks
I first saw Sonic on Mario and Sonic at the 2012 Olympic games and one day my favorite Brother looked up Sonic underground on Netflix and now Noah and i are the only ones who like Sonic the hedgehog and during the first few episodes my brother A.J asked where Dr Eggman was and i was like are you kidding me because we all know who Buttnik is already and i still haven't seen some of them I've seen sonic free riders sonic boom a few episodes of sonic underground and sonic Generations
3/20/2016 c1 Lady Sticks
I thought in the first few franchises Tails was brown why the hell did you make him a yellow fox is it because he looks better that way
2/12/2016 c2 Lady Sticks
T2cute nickname Manic
2/12/2016 c1 lady sticks
I wonder if Tails sorry i should say Miles and Sonia are gonna develope a thing for eachother
1/8/2016 c12 Guest
First tails now shadow welcome to sonic underground now it is getting real interesting
I will be reading the sequel next
1/8/2016 c1 Guest
I love tails he is so cute
11/13/2015 c12 38takedigi
OMG. I'm impressed. I did not expect this at all. ┬┐ShadowFall? I can not believe it. I'm excited. Thanks again for this story. And thanks for telling me that there is a sequel. Soon I will start to read it.

This story has been incredible. I loved it. I'm sure now. Tails should have appeared in Sonic Underground. Your story has been incredible.

Thank you.
11/13/2015 c11 takedigi
Amazing. This chapter is impressive. I loved the memory. It was mysterious and beautiful. It is sad and surprising power of prophecy and fate in their lives. I loved Jared. I was impressed.

I am glad that the instruments have been repaired. (And with new accessories and powers). I enjoyed moments of Merlin and Tails. I cried in the last scenes of this family.

And the final. It has been impressive. It was an incredible story. Thank you.
11/12/2015 c10 takedigi
I loved this chapter. It was incredible. I couldnt stop reading each line. The excitement of the great battle, the power of the Archmage, the will of Amadeus, and Archmage death. I'm crying a lot. T_T
125 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »