for Angel of Heart

4/8/2008 c56 82Mrfipp
And so Reyna must now fight an enemy that not only has all her eailer foe's power's, but her friends too.

This should be good.

4/8/2008 c55 Lauracroft55
Liked it? I LOVED it! It was an interesting history lesson, I always wondered how they got to live on the islands and now I know. I canot wait for the final battle.

P.s My guess/hope is that Fayt is who the sequel is going to be about?
4/8/2008 c54 Lauracroft55
The cutscenes to Sora and Company were great! It was nice to hear some dialogue from them. I cannot wait for the battle! Reyna used Halo Shuriken! I love that move xD Please post the next chapter soon!
4/8/2008 c55 3Forgotten in Darkness
Can't wait for the rest of the story and i love it so far.
4/7/2008 c55 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
4/7/2008 c54 Sakura the cherry alchemist
4/6/2008 c54 82Mrfipp
And now for the final battles. Can't wait to see how they go!

4/4/2008 c53 Lauracroft55
The new atacks for Kai were awesome in action against Raphael :) It was an interesting spin with the Kronos Seal not taking Raphael. I was so excited when I read that Fayt is joining up with the gang again! xD Please post another chapter soon!
4/3/2008 c1 1Scorch406
Nice intro. This story sounds interesting. I've got some catchin up to do.
4/3/2008 c53 82Mrfipp
Ralps on the good side and Fayt is back!

And no worry about the Keyblade thing, it just makes know that I've helped people on this site with imagative stuff. Also you're one out of two to do that.

4/3/2008 c53 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
3/26/2008 c52 Lauracroft55
I get a break from my college classes and decide to see how many chapters I missed...and to my excitement there was a lot to read! I really liked the changes you made to the keyblade. I espcially enjoy the way Atlantis is coming into the story. But the fangirl in me is not sure if she can recover from the blow with Kurama. *sniff* Why couldn't have been King Mickey :P lol Please put a new chapter up soon? I want to know what happens next! lol
3/18/2008 c52 3Forgotten in Darkness
I still love this story and i can't wait to read the rest.
2/3/2008 c52 82Mrfipp
Atlantis, that seems to be a little like Yu-Gi-Oh. And Flowering Strength, didn't I think of that? Oh well, I'm flattered.

And now for the climatic final battles! Yeah battles!

Please be well