FanFiction.Net
for Angel of Heart

11/10/2007 c47 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
11/10/2007 c47 82Mrfipp
Haha!

The Yuffie/Valon thing seems to be one of those 'in the moment things that are brought up at various points in the story but ultimatly lead nowhere' kind of things.

Also, added two more pics to my Fanart-Central page!(The site people finnaly fixed it!)

Mrfipp

P.S. DAMN 'F' KEY! Won't always work! Something stuck under it! I keep spelling my name 'Mripp'! That's a stupid name!
11/7/2007 c46 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
11/7/2007 c46 Lauracroft55
The chapter was great! I like seeing Kai's new attacks in action again. I cannot wait for Radiant Garden if you say it will be pure awesomeness! It is such a hard decision, either to have Kai stay or meet up with them...but since I am such a Kai fan, the only answer I have is that he should stay xD.
11/6/2007 c46 82Mrfipp
Hmm, I admit it will lead to a thicker plot if Kai leaves the group for a while. And it would make the story better if Reyna wouldn't be able to spill her heart out to Kai until the near-end.

And Naruto is a good show huh? My sister(who will not too far from now will get a deviantart) got me hooked. I actually have some ideas for a next generation fic, can't post it until I type up some more of my KH stuff.

Mrfipp

P.S., I also forgot to mention, another main character in a uture story will be named Haru, great minds huh?
11/5/2007 c45 Lauracroft55
Kai new attacks are AWSOME! I really enjoyed the fight and now the group is finally back together! I like the titles you make up. They reminds me how they call each episode in animes. xD Post the next one soon!
11/1/2007 c45 Mrfipp
Nice moves, on one more down to go, and it weird, because a future OC that'll appear in another story I'll write, is also named Alistar, I can't wait to write it.

11/1/2007 c45 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
10/30/2007 c44 Lauracroft55
I was waiting for this! I am so glad Kai is back with the group! And Halo Shuriken xD! I cannot wait to see Kai's fight! Please post the next chapter soon!
10/28/2007 c44 82Mrfipp
I was a bit worried about you, not having your normal bi-daily updates.

YEAH! Kai's back! But will he stay or run off like Riku did various times.

Happy Halloween!
10/28/2007 c44 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
10/23/2007 c43 82Mrfipp
Flashbacks are awalys nice, they always have deep meanings to them.

Please be well

Ride the Piggy!
10/23/2007 c43 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
10/23/2007 c43 lauracroft
Great chapter! I really liked the flashbacks. But usually that means filler! There wasn't that many heartless in this chapter. I want to see more Halo Shuriken! xD
10/22/2007 c42 Lauracroft55
I really like the new attacks that each charater has. Reyna's halo attack is amazing. It was an interesting change to see Namé take on someone by herself. :) I really liked it.
133 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »