FanFiction.Net
for Angel of Heart

10/21/2007 c42 82Mrfipp
Blood, now that's new, Blades of Blood, Inyuasha!

I would vote to check to music, but my connection suck and it loads 2 seconds of feed every minute. I don't have the time. Just have to wait till I get to a better place.

10/21/2007 c42 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
10/20/2007 c41 Lauracroft55
When I was reading the part of Yen Sid I thought the same thing. I was so sad to see Fayt leave...I hope I will get over it xD I so glad that Kai is out of Twilight Impasse. I love their new outfits, and I wonder how Tyson will use the keychain. :) My guess has to be Kai. Because who else would Reyna want to summon here? Unless... plot TWIST! xD

p.s Yeah, College has me busy with a history exam on Mon.
10/19/2007 c41 82Mrfipp
I thinks its Kurama, and I did notice the Yen Sid/Disney thing.

And glad you like the Horned King's servants better then the Incompletes, they are a little more developed,

And do you know how to post polls, I made one where people could vote for their five favorite Incompletes, but it won't show on my profile, please help.

10/19/2007 c41 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
10/17/2007 c40 82Mrfipp
Now we are at last done with this place, for good!

I also liked that battle.

And for a chapter suggestion: Chapter 41: New Clothes, New Skills, New Adventures.

Mrfipp

Good-bye! Good-bye! Good-bye! Good-bye!
10/17/2007 c40 8Sakura the cherry alchemist
10/16/2007 c39 Sakura the cherry alchemist
10/15/2007 c25 Sakura the cherry alchemist
10/15/2007 c39 82Mrfipp
Hmm, I noticed that he didn't turn to Reyna. Hmm, but then again there is no darkness in her heart, but is it really that black and white?

I'll be sad to see Fayt leave.

Please continue

I'm gonna eat a rat!
10/14/2007 c2 10Mix Golden Phoenix
*bonks head on monitor in an attempt to stop Kai* .O Nu! Don't do it! Don't be EXACTLY like your dad! *rubs head*
10/14/2007 c38 Lauracroft55
So, Fai is almost out of the Twilight Impasse! I cannot wait to come back to the Kingdom in the Clouds! Keep on writing!
10/14/2007 c38 82Mrfipp
Poor Voldo, I was alos very sad when the Riku Replica died, he and Demyx where the only victories I elt bad about.

Please continue

My walnuts!
10/14/2007 c37 Lauracroft55
I cannot so upset that I missed one! I owe you a review now! I loved both chapters. Kai battles are always interesting to read. I was so excitied when I read about Sophia summoning Efreet! It really want me to play the game again. I cannot wait for the final fight aganist Voldo. I cannot wait!
10/12/2007 c37 Mrfipp
And so the fianl member is revealied. And will Kai keave the castle, if he does, will he find a friend like Riku found Mickey, or will he be alone.

Mrfipp

Let's make biscuits! Let's make biscuits.

I'm running out of qoutes. Damn, and I'll be updating tommorow
133 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »