FanFiction.Net
for Angel of Heart

10/11/2007 c36 82Mrfipp
Mickey was one of my favorite characters in Kingdom Hearts, I can't wait for the next one to see if he's a friend, I so wanted to play him in KHII, but never had the nerve to throw the match. Damn me and my ultimate skills.

And you mean either Reyna, power to the fluff, or Vannessa, or a big battle cause you said that she was still alive.

Dance like a monkey!
10/11/2007 c35 Lauracroft55
The fan girl in me had a field day with this chapter. Star Ocean IS one of my favorite games and to see the charaters again was great. But I didn't see Abel? (that was my sister's favorite charater) I am so excited about this world! Please for the sake of my sanity please update soon:)

My guess would be that it is Kairi who will be the one to purify Kai's heart because I guessing the last world will be Destiny Islands. And she is a princess of Heart so...that is my guess I and I am sticking to it! :)
10/11/2007 c35 StarSeeker
Hey, awesome story! I love this fic and I wish this was a real video game! Hey, do you have a forum for this story? I'd like to visit that. Update soon please! This story is the best!
10/10/2007 c35 Mrfipp
Because I like you, I'll give you a hint to that chapter and who those people were. Find my story, Normal as Possible and read the chapter entitled Memorized. It'll answer the question about why Axel's name was in that chapter when he remain dead. Then you should be able to figure the others out.

Good chappie by the way.

Do a little dance!
10/10/2007 c34 Lauracroft55
I loved the fight..It reminded me of when you had to defeat Ansem. And I am a big fan of Kai, so of course I loved it xD I cannot wait for the next chapter...Go Fayt!
10/9/2007 c34 Mrfipp
I thought I saw some abilites of Shika-a-ma-ru! (coughs) I found a funny spoof on deviantart called th Shikamaru song, a spoof of the Spongebob song, it makes me laugh.

And I kind of get Aerith.

Also, sadly those guesses you made in the review of Al, all wrong, that chp. takes place 20 yrs later, hope that helps you guess better.

Mrfipp

The plug thing! It's not plugged!
10/7/2007 c33 Lauracroft55
As usual I loved the fight scene. Tyson v.s Bankotsu was a great idea...though the circle of fire reminded me of Axel..oh well. I have been wrong before. (maybe it is just they both use fire...)I am sorry to hear that you have a sore throat. Get better :) I want to know what happens to Kai! :)
10/6/2007 c33 Mrfipp
Finnally! We leave this place called Twilight Inmpasse!

I can't wait to see waht happens to Kai!

Mrfipp

I'm gonna dance like a monkey!
10/4/2007 c32 Lauracroft55
I was I little confused when the chapter repeated itself. But I loved the fight scence. I liked the doppleganger :)
10/3/2007 c32 Mrfipp
? Why did the chapter repeat itself?

But it was a great fight, sound is awsome!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

Mrfipp

Say moosey fate! Say moosey fate!
10/2/2007 c31 Mrfipp
Cool, so how many of the Org. guys are left, I lost count.

He-he! Can't wait to see how Kai faces Sommelier and his sound(that I suggested!).

Mrfipp

P.S. I'll update All's End tommorow, and I have a new new dedicated to a friend I made on this site, String-home of Tolea, chesk it out.

I can still see you!
9/30/2007 c30 Mrfipp
Nice, what happens next?

Can't wait to see the climatic parts.

Mrfipp

(Sunggles up to an bady desgised alien's legs) not a quote, but still memorable.
9/30/2007 c30 Lauracroft55
It is alright, It did seem like we fell off the face of the earth.. Anyway, the Kai v.s Voldo and Kai v.s Maleficent were great fights. I can't wait to see the main group against Bankotsu! Please post it soon :)
9/30/2007 c30 Kanjilearner1988
Nice!

I would be surprised if Maleficent had put Aurora to sleep like she did in their movie and Kai had to kiss Aurora to wake her up.
9/28/2007 c29 Mrfipp
Sorry I havn't reviewed, my internet connection has been CRAP latly.

The battles were good, I have to agree with the Darkside thing, it was fun when I ran up it's arm. Who would win in a fight? Darkside or Twilight Thorn?

Will we ever see Kurama again? I like him.

I also updated!

Mrfipp

And a table made of cheese and a chair made of cheese an I want to be NAKED!
133 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »