FanFiction.Net
for Angel of Heart

9/28/2007 c29 Lauracroft55
I am so sorry T.T I got so busy with a math exam I forgot to check! Please keep writing! The chapters are really good :)
9/19/2007 c27 82Mrfipp
A bit shorter than normal eh?

And why is I have the feeling that this will end bad?

And your welcome for the sound suggestion.

Mrfipp

Gir: Uhg! Where's my mouth!
9/18/2007 c26 Mrfipp
Nice,

Oh, his element could be sound! He could be able to manipulate sound waves and turn it into a earth craking blast, and mess with a person's equaliberium. And his weapon: a simple tuneing fork.

I wanna be a mongoose.
9/18/2007 c26 Lauracroft55
Kai's POV was great! I loved it. As for an element for Sommelier...maybe wind? Or Fire? I haven't seen much of either. Good luck and keep writing :)
9/18/2007 c25 Lauracroft55
I cannot wait to read what happens to Kai! And I love Kurama's attacks :) Keep on writing...please.
9/17/2007 c25 Mrfipp
Another party memeber.

I wonder how many can stick in a party before it get's to big? (thinking about own All's End's party members.) It'll get big.

Come back! I need stuff!
9/16/2007 c24 Lauracroft55
I love this chapter. It is one of my favorites, I cann't wait to see what happens to Kai and Co. Please keep putting out chapters!

p.s I was excited to see my name in the begining :) College isn't that bad, You have work but you have tons of free time as well :)
9/16/2007 c24 Mrfipp
Nice, a diffrent POV.

I'll guess the other princess, minus Kairi.

Also, there is a continuation to Hearts of Gold, All's End.

I may update tommorow.

Mrfipp

My chamitoes! My CHAMITOES!

Oh, I wanted to exploded.
9/14/2007 c20 Lauracroft55
I go and check and see new chapters to read after classes (I am a college student) I was so excited and love that you cross elements of other series into your story. I am a huge Kurama and Fayt fan. Please keep posting more chapters!
9/14/2007 c23 Mrfipp
Ooh,

It moved a bit faster and wasn't as complex as I thought it would be, but still good!

Why do I feel like Nobodies are involved.

YEAH! We're doomed!
9/13/2007 c1 Lauracroft55
I love this story! Please put the next chapter up soon...this cliff hanger is killing me.
9/12/2007 c22 Mrfipp
Ooh, I have some ideas.

Also, the Riku/Mickey Limit was called MM Miracle form CoM. The other one, from Re:Com is called(made this up) Noble's Spinster.

9/11/2007 c21 Mrfipp
Another OCxOC, m.

And if you copied any of those attacks, I can't see it.

But I remeber this guy from Yu-Yu Haskusu that could control plants.

BU-RI-TOS!
9/10/2007 c20 Mrfipp
Ooh! Haru, from the way you described him, he seems familar. If there was a 'K' in his name, then...

Mrfipp

GIR: Why is his head so BIG! Why is his head so BIG!
9/9/2007 c19 Mrfipp
Wind Scar: Attack of Inyuasha

Wind Tunnle: Curse placed upon Miroku

Wind Sytche: Attack of Temari

I just love guessing that stuff.

Mrfipp

GIR: YEAH! I'm gonna be sick!

Also I post a new story!
133 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 Next »