for Lessons

10/9 c8 Vela513
I really love this story. I really appreciate tales of good teachers.
6/15/2017 c1 31penny4him
Jaya, you seem to have no issue with writing that Thranduil wants to beat his young child Legolas, and yet you take issue with Drizzt using corporal punishment in a controlled, calm manner? I see a vast difference between the two. We can agree to disagree, I expect. I hope you perhaps found the other scenes enjoyable.
6/15/2017 c1 28Jaya Avendel
This is a horrible story! In no way do I approve of abuse as means of punishment. And getting whipped with a lash is abuse. You can tell yourself it is to teach discipline but it is just another way children are abused and no one cares. But I guess it would be just like Drizzt to be cruel. Wicked, wicked Drizzt.
6/30/2014 c1 19Little Doctor
Excellent! I applaud this beautiful story that has not been abandoned.
9/5/2013 c1 1Kazaru13
Awwwww that was so sweet.
11/16/2011 c1 1Immortal Bubblewrap
This was really good! Drizzt really would make a good teacher I think. My mom is a teacher so I kind of hear how hard it is sometimes. Although I'm sure Drizzt would have the patience! :)

I especially liked the part with the splinter. That was cute :3

Anyways so yeah this was good! I like it. :D
7/8/2010 c1 7freak-joy-spastic
This is the most absolutly cute and beutiful thing! I love seeing Drizzt interact with the children and be well recieved.

I encourage you to keep up the great work. You have a very good writting style. Oh-well Much anime love ~bye bye~
10/18/2009 c1 2BluePhoenix21
...ouch... This time a kid got it but good! Not once but twice! And you show how the right kind of attention helped in the long run. Beautifully written, I love your stories!
3/17/2009 c1 21Reinamarie Seregon
Interesting concept. My favorite scenes are when Drizzt helps Tom and Maggie. Brings out the tenderness in me. I like your style.
1/13/2009 c1 8RunMoogles
Another amazing story! I absolutely adored it, and once again you kept Drizzt well in character! An amazing feat! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful story with us, I absolutely enjoyed it.
1/12/2008 c1 1RasalynnLynx
Drizzt rocks great story.
10/5/2007 c1 Jiisa
This was a well-written story. You've captured Drizzt perfectly - this is exactly how I believe he would act if in such a situation.
9/26/2007 c1 10LadyMeko
this was a very well writen story. i enjoyed reading it a lot
8/31/2007 c1 BlackPanther
This story really surprised me. I did not expect such a truly memorable fanfic; the thought of Drizzt teaching school is quite different. The only criticism I can give is that it had the oppurtunity to make it a bit more comedic (if that was what you wanted).
8/31/2007 c1 Outlaw Ninga
i thought this story was good. It really conveyed drizzts ideals and philosphys.it sounded just like the drizzt in my head when I read R.A. salvatores work
20 Page 1 2 Next »