FanFiction.Net
for A Price for Happiness, a Price for Sorrow

2/3/2013 c1 Vilja
This is really, really good.
8/31/2008 c1 Extant
O, I would love to see a sequel done from Daniel's POV where he spots Vala, and hear about Vala from Daniel's perspective. Maybe a reunion? Maybe they're after the same smugglers? (Or Daniel (and gang?) are posing as smugglers for a mission, and Vala intercepts them?) :D
9/21/2007 c1 cirana
gd fic
8/24/2007 c1 37MKRG
Wow, you really are a good writer. You seem to be one level above many others in your ability. I felt so sorry for Vala in the end, and I'm sure that's what you were going for! If you ever feel the need to continue this particular story, I'm all for it!
8/24/2007 c1 11Rac80
sad sad. but it was a good story.
8/23/2007 c1 Racheski
Loved it. "Happiness is momentary, but sorrow could last a lifetime" - very profound. I'm intrigued - are you going to keep writing or is this a one off.
8/23/2007 c1 melinda119
interesting I get the feeling thid vmight be a tear jerker?
8/22/2007 c1 31HAZMOT
Indeed sad, but life must go on, evidentily for all of them. Vala seems to have done well on her own, and obviously something happened between Daniel and Vala, possibly at the Penultimate battle. But, the mystery was the woman with Daniel. I don't think that she is his wife or girlfriend. Usually a man will kiss a loved one on the lips, instead of the forehead. I could be wrong, but I hope you continue this. The metephores involved with the old man selling happiness or sorrow, puts to truth to this story in so many ways. Nicely done. :D
8/22/2007 c1 8Athlantis
get back here right now!

you can't stop the fic like that, who the hell was the woman? what happen in the final penultimate battle?

more, more, more!

pretty pretty please?
8/22/2007 c1 10acer-sigma
Wow, that was an intense story. Loved Vala's introspection, and her own thoughts when she saw Daniel. Would love to see a continuation of this fic, may be from Daniel's point of view.
8/22/2007 c1 26Milena D
Wow zeitoon! Very aptly named fic! I loved how philosophical it was, really made me think which I don't do often enough ^_~ But also the emotions coming from Vala were soo tangible, especially the little rollercoaster she goes through when she sees Daniel. Really sad but really well written! ^_^