FanFiction.Net
for I've Been Trucked!

12/26/2020 c21 FluffyPrime
I am absolutely loving this! I love how you go through each persons story but in a while it all connects! Love the fact how detailed you are and how you describe everything. From tears to laughing with tears! I can’t wait to read more!
8/14/2018 c25 Guest
Big rutting moose. This has been hilarious. Safly I see it has been a long while since it was updated. Bummer.
5/18/2017 c1 2zanpaktomaster
Im going to have to agree with momochan. You cant leave a story like this
3/16/2017 c25 Momochan77
Okay I just read this whole thing in one night! May I start off by saying this story is fantastic and I love your OC Alex! Ironhide's reactions to her are brilliant and I couldn't stop laughing at the phone call seen where she was washing him! I read it more than once cuz I loved it so much! You just CANNOT leave this story where it is! I need more of this story and it's too good to leave alone! Alex needs to find out that she actually does have a robot and we need to see what happens with Jazz! So please update again soon because I really want to know what happens next!
1/12/2017 c25 1Moonwalker-Blues
I'm really enjoying your story and seriously looking forward to the next chapter
11/17/2016 c1 rosierarcobralover
I love this story I'm not even that far in thinking Will is whipped...
12/30/2015 c25 13Khalthar
Don't you think it's about time that you wrote MOAR of this wonderful tale?
6/29/2014 c25 2storielover2k
plz continue this story as its awesome
2/10/2014 c25 Gustavius3
this i like it captures the characters in a believeable way but with humor
9/10/2013 c25 3jpgFury
Absolutely the TF best story I've read! There must be more...
9/1/2013 c25 Thaliacm
Nice chapter!
Can't wait for the next one! (:
5/2/2013 c25 17JB Tarrant
Whens the next chapter gonna be?! I can't wait!
3/3/2013 c25 SleepyReaderIsMe
Awesome! Loved Ratchet and Mikeala's visit! Update soon!
2/19/2013 c25 Shadowstar203
Awesome story! I can't wait till the next chapter! It's like a good movie that you watch, and then reenact the best parts with your brother! Super Awesome!
1/29/2013 c25 shadow
hehehehehe, I love this story all I do is laugh! monster moose right? hahah
wonder when ironhide will blow his cover? hope he does would love to see her reaction!
poor soldiers having to deal with the twins... hope they are coverd in mud or sand before they get back to base, should keep them busy for a couple hours. bwahahah
the soldiers could also only give them cars that arn't yellow and red to pick from when they do get back to base. loving ratchet, hope he fixes Jazz... also hope Prowl is there when he does can't have a Jazz without a Prowl

hope to read more soon