for Ryuk Wants An Apple

10/28/2015 c1 19Nifelheim
Bonsoir :)
Ouais, j'me réveille des années plus tard mais je viens juste de découvrir ta fic et je l'adore! Ryuk est mon personnage préféré dans death note et je suis comblée avec ton One Shot! (En plus je fais des rimes) Merci pour ce petit texte hyper amusant!

~Nifelheim
2/18/2015 c1 AnimeGhostGirl
LMFAO! Omg, I nearly DIED at the snog part XD
11/18/2012 c1 16ShinDongHeeVegeta
RYUK WINS!
7/28/2012 c1 Waruitenshi
Lmfao! Ahhh... the not so subtle art of manipulation! XD
7/10/2012 c1 just-a-blue-daisy
THE WAY IT SHOULD BE:the thought of being stuck with MisaXLight is a stronger motivator than his own name written in Ryuk's Death Note... wow yay!
5/26/2012 c1 31Ruka Jaganshi
Brilliant. :B
9/1/2011 c1 RabidusLetum
This was brilliant! I couldn't stop laughing, you have a great talent! Please write more, I love Ryuk annoying Light ^_^

Pew Pew write more soon! 3
7/7/2009 c1 Karibam
Ryuk...singing...

I'd have to give him an apple before my ears started to bleed XD
1/31/2009 c1 The Anti-Misa
For some reason the fact that Ryuk's laughter is spelled like his name amuses me to no end.
12/14/2008 c1 auragod13
Will is a good detail, but I don't like what Ryuk say to Light and Misa.I just don't plain like child play it remind me in middle school.
11/3/2008 c1 5Jonz
-grin-

So, I don't even know what I'm doing here, but I was sorting out my ff profile and suddenly thought about you, so I thought I'd pop by and say hi.

-pop- Hi.

There :) Got distracted by your fanfiction, should be working.

Byebye, uh, what was it? Snooglewoogle? XP

x
7/14/2008 c1 2SaiyaNoKageruAi
XDD FUNY AS HELL!
6/22/2008 c1 15Miz. Jynx
ROFLMAO! and what the hell is a snog! lololol!
6/6/2008 c1 35Kaira-chan15
Lol that was hilarious! xD I can just picture Ryuk doing exactly that, teasing Light that way. Heh Misa is so annoying! . Really funny, nice job!
5/30/2008 c1 3osaka-chan4
*pfft* I can totally see Ryuuk making fun of Light about Misa and asking for an apple afterwards. Excellent job!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »