FanFiction.Net
for He's It

8/5/2015 c1 4Fandomgirl1012
I really loved this story, I felt it was short and sweet but also really captured Saki's and Kazuma's personalities!
10/26/2012 c1 3Skarlettefox
hahhaha i wish you pleasant electric waves!
im gonna start sayin that to people. kinda like when i say "blessed be" to someone, they just look at me, but dont really care.
8/13/2012 c1 FlamboyantSnake
hahahahahhaah!
i love the idea of her being so forward and how arisa reacted...i feel for kyo...NOT XD
5/6/2010 c1 57KurenoxArisaxx
I LUVED THIS STORY!
2/8/2010 c1 25NotaPunk
AW! So cute!
11/15/2008 c1 17NauruAyumi
Ha ha :) love this pairing, well done
9/4/2008 c1 Suz
K E E P W R I T I N G!
7/4/2008 c1 Lovingninja aka Coriyana
hey there nice story...but, im the author of True Sister and isn't working for me, saying that there's invalid information and such and when i try to create a new account it says there's a sound/image verification thing i need to fill out which there isn't one...I was wondering if you can help me out a little? some adcvice maybe? if you will just add another comment onto my story and i'll read it..i'd appreciate but you don't have to help...
11/3/2007 c1 25kyokoaurora
Very nice little fic. And the waves thing was so...cute? Ah I dunno what the word is, but whatever it is I lIKE it!
9/7/2007 c1 Xade
I like it! Update!
9/3/2007 c1 19aGreatPenName
so cute! ^^~
8/29/2007 c1 3Handmaiden of Artemis
Very cute. I love this pairing too! I thought you did the character's personalities quite well in this (especially Hana-chan), good job.
8/27/2007 c1 Nalanna
aww... that was so cute

oh, and I'm assuming that you meant to say "he's it" instead of "he' it" (right at the end lol)

I love this pairing. I don't think hat it is perverted or gross. I hink it is perfect. (not that I don't like any of the other pairings... Tohru and Kyo are perfect for each other...wish they'd get a move on lol)

Ehehe... ma first review... please forgive me...

Nalanna

=]
8/26/2007 c1 loretta537
hi, i would like more hana kazuma stuff. maybe you could do another chapter about their next meeting.