FanFiction.Net
for Marauder Promise

6/26/2009 c1 52goldengreaser
Loved it. It was funny and very in character. Nice job. :)
12/12/2008 c1 5SapphireKisses
aww that's rly cute =]]

its well written

i hate how a lot of well written stuff is never appreciated as much as it ought to be

i think u did good with the characters so good job =]]
11/28/2008 c1 4David Fishwick
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading this. Thanks for writing.
4/3/2008 c1 29Winterlude
This was cute.
3/28/2008 c1 28Evil-Irish-Wolf
Very cute. I love that Sirius took to being James's best man so seriously. No pun intended. Quite adorable and you did a marvelous job!
3/22/2008 c1 3WishfulThinking8
Absolutely loved it xD.

I love how he's decided something so big, so young. I can just imagine him, with his lower lip jutting out, frowning at her xD.

I also think Remus and Legolas are sex gods =].

=D
2/12/2008 c1 21Drama-Duchess
Aw, that was sweet! Honestly, I've only read a couple of HP novels. I don't know all the details but I catch on fast. Your's is the first HP fic I've read. I really liked your one-shot fic. Sirius, I think, has been my personal fave from the start. I think he's hot.

BTW, thanks for reviewing my fics! :)
11/15/2007 c1 10Mary Gooby
Tee hee, I really like it, it's cute. I like the part where it says James is Peter's hero. The characters seem JK style.
9/16/2007 c1 SomeGuyFawkes
Nice enough vignette. Slightly OOC for Snape.

Well written and leaves us wondering how James confounded Lily.
9/14/2007 c1 4serenity12345
lol!
8/26/2007 c1 3Kittyt3000
it was pretty good but i think that there's more you can do with it...you should quit the oneshot and make it a story...about after he makes his decision and how he goes through with it...and if Lily asks James out or if he asks her...that would be...COULD be a nice romace/comedy...Well anyway, it was good!
8/26/2007 c1 10readysetsmile
very cute! i enjoyed it! good job! =)