for A Tragic Tale

11/14/2007 c2 2Authenticait
oh! oh! oh! me really likey! mowe pwease! :)
10/29/2007 c2 3Angel's Archer
Hey, I've seen the vids on YT =) That's how I got here. Anyways, nice description! Love it so far
10/27/2007 c2 6shadowninja1718
Awesome chapter =] I love it!
10/21/2007 c2 yushike-sama
let me tell you, this fanfic is amazing! i can't beleive its your first! Your a natural at writing, and I love how you write your stories. It keeps you guessing whats going to happen next. update soon!
10/16/2007 c2 6kawaiiwolvesss
LOVE IT! I JUST HAD TO READ IT SINCE IT WAS BASED OFF THE VIDEO! i haven't watched part 3 though...WELL I'LL WATCH THAT ONE NEXT! LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I'LL DIE IF YOU DON'T! PLEASE!
10/14/2007 c2 3period
that was really good! the videos match perfectly with the story
10/13/2007 c2 xCattyx
Aww, poor Sakura =[ I love how it fits with the video, you really showed the emotions that were felt ^^ Awaiting for the next chapter!
10/11/2007 c1 1SnuffOnDigital-x
OMGSH.

I luff this.^^
10/5/2007 c2 1Sea MoonDragon
I love the amvs, and this story rocks out loud! On youtube, I'm kagamiki, and I was going to write a story for it. Do you mind if I make one too, just not the same as yours? If I do though, it won't be as good as yours! Update soon, please?
10/5/2007 c2 UchihaSakura95
r there only 2 chapters?
10/1/2007 c2 8Edward Cullen's Sweetheart
This is lovely! xCattyx is totally right bout the youtube video, have u checked it out, it totally represents ur story! ^^
9/30/2007 c2 7Inu Romantic
Ok, i love this story and thw whole idea to make an AMV with a fanfiction, it;s brilliant, i love it and cannot waut for more!
9/29/2007 c2 XxBoredWriterxX
Ohmygosh! I was 5 days late of reading this chapter! NO! *cries for 5 seconds* Ok now that thats over with! This story is still freakin' awesome! Please update soon!
9/25/2007 c2 12uchihasakura285
i luv this story! plz update soon!
9/24/2007 c2 Ally
babe that was fucking amazing... i always knew u were ging to make a great writer...see nora and i were right:P. o we have to hang out this weekend and u only have one typo mistake(this is the sentce)-It would'tkae' to much time, and it would make him regret his actions more- now i might have a lot of typos but wat ev., but try to take care of that and then its perfect... well its almost 12 so i have to head to bed... call me so we can hang out this weekend and i can see if nora and rachel can come over so that we can hang out... omg and janic's aunt is fucking rediculus she wont let janic talk to friends on the phone and she doesnt want her to talk to us 2 much in school... its crazy and tell me how bj is i think i patched things up with him but i'm not sure check for me... well g2g luv ya babe see ya this weekend!

P.S. i need help in math i dont understand it. Bye!
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »