for Sins of the Father

11/1/2014 c7 Guest
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you
6/3/2013 c7 guest
I like this fic. I hope you finish this story someday.
5/25/2011 c7 JC
Great

You can do a Kira,s Harem,I hope Flay,Lacus,Cagalli,Murrue,Luna,Meer and a few others will be in it.

He geta alemon with each.
2/24/2010 c7 11Christopher12284
This fic awesome. I just wish you updated it more frequently. Oh well, I guess that all authors ocasionally run int writer's bock, or some other issue that keeps them from updating, and to be honest, I'm no exception. Anyway, please update as you see fit, and I'll continue to read.
6/30/2008 c7 Anonymous
I love this fic so much. The idea that for once, there would be an incredibly powerful force that just happened to ally with our heroes is kind of refreshing. I just wish you updated slightly more frequently. Oh well. Update as you see fit, and I'll continue to read.
6/17/2008 c7 UserID1319382
what with the dreem? who is Eve anyway?

i looked forwad for the next chapter... Update again soon...
6/17/2008 c7 bloodyknight85
'As expected, blood shall be shedded... What will happen if Eve never get her wish?

Just imagine that...

By the way, what exactly happen to Athrun? Kind of forget what the story is all about... perhaps due to you... no offense man!'

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
6/17/2008 c7 2wpnsiu86
Oh my, what was Cagalli's dream about? I assume from this that Eve is at least some relative of Cagalli and Kira. Or is she really their daughter? You really know how to get me hooked. Great chapter!
6/17/2008 c6 bloodyknight85
'Well, a future dictator restrained and any chance of invading the Altantic Federation and hitting them where it hurts the most is gone, I guess it is game time for the AF... It will only be a matter of time Eve turn against her employers...

I would like to see that happen... But when it does, blood will certainly be shedded... I reckno it will be worse than this conflict in this chapter...'

Keep up the good work, ddue... Update sooN!
6/16/2008 c7 Velshard
Greek tragedy; they're all gonna die, just kidding I have no idea what your planning which is one of the reasons I Like your story and this chapter was very enjoyable (not to mention enticing) and I hope you update again soon.
5/25/2008 c6 3shadowzerover5
Cool story. I find it sorta similar to elfen lied...oh i read your little rant and don't mind him. War is often misunderstood. There is no such things as good or bad in war only victors and losers as both sides commit atrocities that could only be seen as evil. People see only what the the victor wants to see, didn't ZAFT technically won on both times?

Both battles launched by EA was deterred by the Clynne faction but technically they are still part of ZAFT as they returned to regular service afterwards.

Both sides committed crimes. N-jammers killed a lot of people due to its ability to cut their main source of power and possibly crueler than the Bloody Valentine as they died slowly compared to a bright flashy death.

:P Sorry couldn't help myself, I won't go into a further discussion on this as this is a review. Update soon and don't rush things as it might become under=par from your usual work
5/20/2008 c6 Anonymous
lol? Overpowered the Destroy? No, not really, it was Fukuda who did that.
5/10/2008 c6 37Storm Wolf77415
General Grant is a smart man, even going against Djbril to keep from going after Kira and Cagalli. You told me some time back about how Eve was created...could you repeat it for me again?
5/10/2008 c6 2wpnsiu86
Hi there, take it nice and easy, ok? Don't be too pressured to produce a new chapter. Take your time and enjoy writing all these wonderful stories.

Anyway, I'm glad to see another chapter and LOGOS seems to have gotten an important victory against ZAFT's allies this time. Not much action from Eve, but I'll don't expect her to lay low for too long. Great to hear that Athrun and co will be appearing in the next chapter. I'll excited to see how he will fare in an encounter with Eve. Great job and keep going!
4/3/2008 c5 bloodyknight85
Hey, to be frank... I am disappointed... I thought there is another chapter of Sins of the Father... And all i get is that!

Man, you don't need to care about that guy... Hell! You didn't need to care about anyone! if you ask me, who likes ZAFT anyways! On the other hand, i must add that who likes EA anyways... Both make war... Both cause destruction... No matter if they are right or wrong, they are elements of war... no elements of war is a good thing, i tell you... no one is...

Just don't give in to flames... Let them flame all they like... There will always be people who hates this fic... they will always be people who likes this fic... it is the world order... who ask you to have freedom of speech anyways, do you get what i mean?

Keep up the good work, dude... Update sooN!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »