for Delicious

9/11/2010 c1 3Cpt-Abfall
Yesssss! Some Finn/Ravess and god must I say it was steamy :D
9/20/2009 c1 60ighttior
cool story!

I think Ravess and Finn were totally in character!
1/10/2008 c1 Anon
It's great to read a story where Finn isn't portrayed as an idiot. A good read!
9/19/2007 c1 2SyntheticEuph0ria
That was tantalizingly steamy, and I really, /really/ wish I coulda been in Finn's place right there. ^groans^
8/28/2007 c1 35Dragon Eye Girl
Okay. This one was intersting. I'd have to say it's good, but it has its flaws.
8/27/2007 c1 65Xekstrin
Wow. You know, I think Ravess is about as sexy as a smushed toad in the show (way too much lipstick and her features are too harsh, even for the art style) but here she seems rather tasteh, to use her words.

You write a freaking kick ass Finn! And next, I definately am hoping for some Starling/Cyclonis. I dun want you to do Piper/Cyclonis cause I'm already doing that! Nyah! But I suppose if you really wanted to I couldn't stop you. Either way I would totaly R and R.

MOAR NAO PLZ? KTHANKZ.

TTNR.
8/27/2007 c1 5TheChromeDog
okay...

*barfs* xP

I little too much...info fer me...soo.. yah..
8/27/2007 c1 46nasmira13
This is going to make me sound like a complete perv, but...

Great merciful GOD that was sexy. Your writing is so sensual I can hardly stand it. Ravess is a character that is not played with enough, and you do it flawlessly. Not to mention she's a freaking fox. And you say you're going to add MORE to this? Lord, there's nothing I love more. :)

*faves*
8/27/2007 c1 16Sailor Donut
This is one of the best SH fics I've read! They were completely in character (Finn would totally say "hella"! I wanted to high-five you right there), and it was funny and intriguing! I do like the Finn/Ravess pairing. And the Ravess/Violin guy. There's a lot of OT3 going on in this series.

Good job!