for Smoke Rings in the Dark

12/27/2014 c3 5professionalemail101
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY INTO COUNTRY MUSIC.

IM WITH YOU GIRL.
7/18/2010 c3 47meatballs in the impala
So, she..um...killed him? Well, it's a nice story anyways!
7/18/2010 c2 meatballs in the impala
This chapter was sweet, though I am a little confused.
7/18/2010 c1 meatballs in the impala
Very interesting :) It must really be painful for Gambit to not be able to touch her the way he wants to. But how was he able to kiss Rogue at the ending without her draining his energy?
7/16/2010 c1 Haily Hoffee
Wow.

I loved it. I didn't get it, but i loved it.

Personally, i think Rogue should get over herself and be with Remy. I know she has inner problems and their pasts are shitty. But they need to be together and she needs to stop worrying about everything. Goddess!

Thank you for reading my rant. :)
10/14/2009 c2 1JustAJackie
Cute. Though I actually know this song, and it bothers me horribly because you put the verses backwards. I love the way you wrote this, though!
7/27/2004 c3 halle
wow romantic in a freaky weird way
8/30/2003 c3 941eugoR
This fic is WOW! Write more ASAP!
4/26/2003 c3 akiko
One word

weep ;_;

yet surprisingly, I found that I wasn't mad that my Remy had died...cuz he wasn't really dead...
3/29/2003 c3 5bunny angel
*sniffs* .^_^.
3/9/2003 c3 nobody's angel
that was so sad. (but an interesting way to commit suicide). im not a rouge/remy shipper, but this one was REALLY good.
3/1/2003 c3 2Nisha
AH MORE!
2/11/2003 c3 116Kizmet
Umm... Disturbing, really, really disturbing. Don't get me wrong, I like disturbing. R/R are taking unhealthy relationships to a whole new level, and seem perfectly happy about it.
2/11/2003 c3 12Fuzzy Elf
Imagine my excitement when I opened my inbox and found an email from you telling me there was a new chapter for this! And holy cow did you produce. The imagery when you switched from the dark and cold of the funeral to the warm and sunshine of Rogue's room with Remy in her head...breathtaking. (And you did it without sounding cheesy...man if only I could do that ^_^)

Your friendly neighbourhood Fuzzy Elf
2/10/2003 c3 jebrylla too lazy to sign in
This is so, so beautiful. Really love this.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »