for Mahabharata Story

2/5 c27 Akanksha
I want to read more!
1/17 c27 16Nenena
This is a response to M and all the other reviewers who have left lovely words of encouragement: Thank you so, so much. Really. You have no idea how much it means to be just to hear that people still read and care about this fic. Believe it or not, I never actually stopped writing it. I even got a big chunk of the Exile chapters done during quarantine this summer, lol! But then I had one family crisis after another and the fic fell to the wayside again. I DO intend to publish more chapter, eventually. Maybe even this year! I hate to be one of those "I swear I'm going to publish more someday!" authors. But now I guess I am. :) Anywhoo, I just wanted to thank you all again for leaving reviews and words of encouragement. I hope that I can pay back your time and kindness with more chapters soon!
1/16 c1 M
So I was the first commenters when you first started the story on this site. I know that you have moved on from the story but I just wanted to say, 10 years later I still think about how it all would have turned out. What you created here is a rich cast of characters in a wonderfully reimagined context. I thank you again for putting it all out here. Thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Also if you ever publish this commercially, I will be your first customer
11/24/2020 c27 Percabethforlife
It's a good story but the plotline is rather confusing.
7/5/2020 c1 Yule
Dear author, please please please continue this mighty story.
4/29/2020 c4 Phazer12
Oh, I forgot to review these last few chapters. But man, what a great adaptation of the story. You sure you shouldn't have written an actual novel on this. I am really liking all the aspects of this. The way Yudhistir while intelligent, is still weak in decision making, Duryodhan's plight and their friendship, everything. Even Shalya's character. If we go by the characterization u have done, we also get a better explanation of many things coming in the future without the tag of Dharma. The game of Dice and why Pandavas actually lost and why Shalya supported Kauravas. But still very very interesting. Maybe change the summary a bit so that it can have way more reach.
4/16/2020 c1 Guest
My gosh, I know nothing about the fandom but this was a very entertaining story. And the characters as vivid as I imagine the original story would be.
2/21/2020 c11 Guest
Don't make him agrapani please
2/20/2020 c1 Guest
Various important characters such as yuyutsu and satyavati are missing but good piece of imagination
2/11/2020 c27 Yukino1410
please please continue
2/4/2020 c27 Yukino1410
please continue this story
3/18/2019 c27 Guest
I am so disappointed that you haven't updated this...also, have you considered going mainstream? I mean, I love your work! Specially how you characterised Arjuna and Krishna, Krishna in particular. He's a chaotic mess and I love him, but I need more backstory. In fact, I think I need more answers on how this alternate universe works in general. But I understand tbat real life is a bitcb, and well...I mean, if you ever see this, do think about publishing. Just saying.
10/20/2018 c27 Guest
Nenena

I return to the story years later. I was hoping there was an update or drabbles or drafts or something. There is just something about your story that makes it hard to forget it. I'm afraid to reread it because I know it's still incomplete. Having said that I know you've probably moved on from this project. I just wanted to thank you again for the words that you have given us. You have an amazing imagination and you were able to deal with a very complicated Epic and make it your own. Perhaps it's my own bias but I love the way you write the three Krishnas and I wish I could see more interaction between them. But anyway thank you. Hope you're doing well!
9/14/2018 c20 Guest
You can entice bunch of Karna fans and newbies, but those who have read several renditions of Mahabharata, for them this just pure fiction with no relations to original versions at all.
9/14/2018 c20 Guest