for Marauding Through Time

9/17/2017 c3 Guest
is it bad that I first read Duddy as Dobby?
9/17/2017 c2 Guest
I'm confused, Sirius lent Hagrid his bike to pick up Harry and leave him with muggle relatives? Surely Sirius would prioritize Harry over getting revenge on Peter? Or if he's already gone after Peter, then how did he lend his bike to Hagrid? UGH timeline issues
9/4/2014 c11 Guest
What?
6/26/2014 c1 Guest
This was AMAZING
3/18/2014 c11 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
1/20/2014 c11 UWontKnoXD
What?
Oh my gods, askdhfpk aoskdh rval! You can't leave me like that!
Though I must admit, I like the Harry's time travel part better than the Marauders's reading. The last time line was so cool...unfortunately, it changed.
(But this scene with Hermione is really awkward.)
Continue?

—Too Lazy To Log In (A.K.A.: UWontKnoXD)
9/4/2012 c2 17TaekwondoAssKicking
"I'll be back son. You can count on that!" Awwww! That's so sweet!
12/30/2010 c11 1Serena Elsa Snape
I postively love this story. Its halrious and funny especially with the side thing with Harry going from alternet universe to alternet universe. I hope that he finds one he likes soon and that Lily and the mauders can change time to one that is peaceful and with them alive.
3/19/2010 c11 DecepticonDefenestrater
It's a good story. I wish you would finish it. Please. Please. This story us just so good! I would love to see it through to the end.
7/5/2009 c11 3mzzzzzzzz
Wow! Unexpected twist with Hermione!

Keep going!
3/14/2009 c11 Yuna's Reincarnation-1
never in have i wanted a fanfiction to be updated as bad as i do now! this story is awesome! please update soon!
2/26/2009 c2 11Elyse Black
I am quite literally in love with this story and damn near jealous I didn't come up with the idea myself.

Really good, such an original idea and you've got the younger characters perfect, they act and speak just like I imagined them to. I've gotta catch up.

Now I want to go back and read Sorcerer's Stone! Ha
10/21/2008 c11 18ElementUchihaMaster
Well-done. I hope you continue with this fanfiction :)
10/17/2008 c11 gamecocker
Great Story so far. the comments from the maruaders are interesting. And the side sotry with HArry going through the time lines is just as interesting. But we are you going to update with you own chapters? the previous author left it on a cliff hanger and I want see how you take it. Hope you add you stuff soon.
8/7/2008 c11 19ChristinaAngel
I love it! I love how you see what changes in the timeline with Harry and how the Marauders react to the book change everything. I also like how Lily is trying to reconcile with Petunia and how she's helping solve the anger and bitterness. I don't like how Tonks disappeared in the first timeline (she's my fav character and I love her and Remus/Tonks, just to warn you) but it was clever how you did that with the Romulus. I liked how Sirius went into his trial and how Peter is showing some signs of being a Death Eater already. Also liked how Petunia rejected Vernon in favour of her family. Please update soon!
55 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »