for Competiton at it's Worst

10/21/2007 c4 mousecat
Yes, very very funny! Yuki may have won, but I bet he still gets yelled at a lot by Akito!
10/21/2007 c4 Diminished-Temptation
*laughs* Yuki barely tried and he won! Poor Kyo.

Yuki was much more himself now. As was everyone else, so I really enjoyed the last chapter. The story was very interesting. I can't wait to read more by you.

-Kari

(Diminished-Temptation)
10/21/2007 c4 loretta537
this cant be the last chapter, i wanted akito, shigure, and tohru's reactions.
10/19/2007 c1 Diminished-Temptation
I think you've got a pretty good story coming along, it's not something I've read before.

Please don't be offended by my following thoughts. . . . *deep breath*

Yuki is really pissing me off. He's awfully. . . dull. Really formal and average. And, he wants to keep Kyo out of the Juunishi? From what most people understand, Yuki seems pretty indifferent about that and simply takes pride in his martial arts ability. So, he probably wouldn't give a damn if Kyo beats him in stirring up trouble, just annoyed by the fact he has to take care of it. Also, he HATES Akito. Fears him. Would not suck up to him. So yeah, Yuki's pretty off.

Still, I'm not saying I hate the story. It's just I'm not sure if you've intended a ooc Yuki or not. If you have, just forget what I was complaining about. If you weren't. . . er. . it sort of happened.

But, I'm very interested to see the next update. I like the whole thought of Kureno's curse breaking because of Kyo being born. Because it fit in with age and it was clever. I liked Shigure's slyness. Kyo's determination. Your writing style. So, I'd love to see more.

-Kari

(Diminished-Temptation)
10/18/2007 c3 loretta537
this was good, i wonder if this fight counts for kyo beating yuki in fighting as well. i cant wait for the scene in the principals office. hmm, since its the weekend do you think you can get it written and posted by monday?
10/5/2007 c2 6dizzles
i really hope you write more soon cuz i want to see how it all turns out ^.^
9/11/2007 c2 2MoonCinders
very good, i look forward to the rest.
9/10/2007 c2 loretta537
poor yuki cant get into trouble, i hope the next chapter is soon this is so fun.
9/3/2007 c1 mousecat
This is great! Different! Poor Yuki, oh well , that's what he gets for being so perfect all the time! He's just going to have to more sneaky and obvious about being bad, so he can get into trouble. Kyo, well, is Kyo! Should be a piece of cake for him, should be, anyway!
9/3/2007 c1 loretta537
this is a good story, i wonder how they're going to destroy the school.