for The secret hideaway

1/19/2017 c1 19Gin110881
Simply brilliant.
And I agree, if Ginny hadn't taken the matters into her own hands, Harry would've died as a virgin.
3/29/2015 c1 nayin17
WOW!
6/13/2013 c1 30Littleoblivion
Dear sweet rock of ages that was flipping amazing. Perfectly written. Bravissima.
8/22/2011 c1 61Epeefencer
Fantastic Story, I disagree with a previous reviewer. This story being after the demise of Riddle I think Ginny is well within Character, she was growing all through the stories into becoming a self assured young woman.

I agree that some words were mis-chosen (loose rhymes with Goose and is the opposite of tight, the word you wanted was lose.)

Other than that I think you did a superior job with the thoughts and feelings of two young people in love.

Thanks so much for sharing it ith us.

Steve
2/19/2011 c1 Mister Bigglesworth
Story Added to C2: Harry's Lemonade Stand
12/14/2010 c1 2Stephanie O
Wow! I loved your description of that oh-so-picturesque place, adn could just picture a secret spot behind a waterfall...very nice!
11/21/2010 c1 1Becky D Studio
That was fricken AWESOME! Well Done. It's nice to read such a detailed but VERY tasteful story!
7/11/2010 c1 71Lyric Medlie
Amazing! I loved this! Some of the best smut/M i've ever read! :D

-thanks, love, Lyric ♥♪♫
5/19/2010 c1 8Cosmyk Angel
What a sweet story. I really adored it.

Kudos.

Cosmyk
7/3/2009 c1 mimimi213
LOVED it! so cute i love ginny!
5/14/2009 c1 MmmHmm
Oh my god i love this story! its so passionate and awesome. Hey, i was wondering if it would be okay for me to use the setting from this story. I am not doing anything like this, it's just going to be a place where ginny goes when harry is off at the war. If you wouldn't mind, then that would just be awesome. But if you don't want me too, i understand and its okay. =)
3/26/2009 c1 32ronsbabiesmomma
your story is much to wordy. "For a second a sleepy disorientation was evident on his face, which however lasted only an instant of a moment"

try something like

"For a second he was disoriented with sleep."

you already stated it was just for a second so you do not have to say "which howecer lasted only an instant of a moment"

which brings me to "instant of a moment"

thats just... wrong an instant is an instant and a moment is a moment, you do not need to use both words. its just intirely to wordy which turns a reader off of the story immediately
12/31/2008 c1 Meg
That was awesome! It totally makes me wanna go find a place like that! I do think that Molly would be a bit more clued in as to what Ginny was doing/talking about and i think she'd be a bit more wary to let Ginny off by herself with Harry after those comments, but regardless, amazing! :)
8/17/2008 c1 nnyxed
good story!
8/1/2008 c1 15CHSPatriot09
Wow. That was most definately one of the best Harry/Ginny first time fics I've yet to read. Nice.
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »