for Prince of the Dark Kingdom

5/20 c8 Joyce Lidivine Azebaze
So cute, too cute. This is the best thing Voldemort did for his country, he removed the muddle-blood stigma. Thanks to him, I got to see this wonderful brotherly fluff between Draco and Hermione.
5/10 c66 justacat66
“I don’t have anything against homosexuality.” Next you’ll be saying “Some of my best friends are gay!” Protesting too much. It’s offputting enough to almost make me stop reading, similar to JKR’s views.

If you have “nothing against homosexuality,” how about some actual gay characters? Saying they’re not gay in canon isn’t an excuse - Sirius isn’t a werewolf in canon either.
4/3 c148 Cryptorex
Are you murkybluematter?
4/3 c1 GravityAP
glad to hear you're just about finished, thank you for all the time you've given to this community and i eagerly await the original fiction this spawns
3/28 c148 Rayga
Absolutely best Harry Potter fanfic I have ever read
I truly hope you finish this story
3/15 c44 Anonymous2415
The formatting in these past few chapters is kind of disorienting.
3/1 c148 Guest
Hi! I've been checking sporadically for updates in the past few years, and was really excited to realize today that there's been an update. I first read the fic in 2012-2014, and am excited to read/support the projecr in whatever form it takes moving forward. Thanks for a great story. Hope all is well.
2/23 c41 5BerserkLittleCook
Okay, screw you. I'd like to throw a few more juicy vulgarisms at you but I'll save you the childish tantrum. I'll stop reading now and tab the story as "traumatising, never to be read again". If you can't guess: It's about what happened to Tom. I can't imagine what's inside your head to write something like that. You might think I l'm overreacting but I'm not the only one with a vivid imagination. Just a few words and I'm finding it hard not to vomit. I mean that literally. There I was, reading a mature but perfectly sane story about a highly functional sociopath with anger issues and then you throw me to the bowels of Loftcraftian Hell. Really, you did such a good job humanising him and then what? Why? Why on Earth would you do that? I've thought since the magic came from Harry and that was the thing he pitied the most, he'd reuse the magic in some sort of artifact to gift Harry. Seriously, why? It's not in character for what you've shown before. It doesn't seem to be thematically important, since the story is really about Harry trying to keep a minimum of freedom in a fascist state and about Voldemort trying to salvage the scraps of humanity he has left in order to be a functional ruler and about Harry challenging Voldemort in that area he's most inexperienced in. It seems to me that it was there just for shock value and there was no warning at the beginning of the chapter nor at the beginning of the story. You don't think it warrants a warning? You don't think it's gore or its not graphics enough? You even described the bloody sauce for Merlin's sake! Get a freaking beta or something. I'll now see myself out and go search for something to un-traumatise myself. Jesus Christ.
2/21 c8 BerserkLittleCook
I love Dracos second name!
2/21 c8 BerserkLittleCook
I find it surprising that people still call Voldemort You Know Who. Especially since he's the ruler of Britian and they have prayers calling him the Father of the Kingdom. So, Father of Magic or something would be appropriate
2/10 c148 6thewhisperingwillowtree
ohhh, if this becomes an original fic I would love to read it!
1/30 c62 LDarkbow
I’m disappointed, because I thought this was finally going to be a turning point for Harry, he was finally going to get stronger, but then he’s back to the same old Harry as before. This has happened so many times now, with him going back to the exact same character every time.

This story is really good, but when is Harry going to actually learn from his mistakes and realize that the only way to keep his friends from getting hurt is to get stronger, and the best way to do that requires him to make sacrifices. Him leaving Britain actually sounded really cool, even if it was just for a little bit, because he would’ve learned so much from it.
1/30 c60 LDarkbow
That’s so disappointing. Vesper was such an interesting character, killing her off so quickly sucks.
1/24 c148 2cinhtay
Thanks you sooo much
1/18 c24 LDarkbow
I really hope this story isn’t just a Harry and Voldemort story. I want Harry to crush Voldemort eventually. I’m excited for when he finally starts growing strong.
11,544 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »