for Doctors, Blue Boxes and Immortals, Oh My!

10/4/2010 c4 4Vi-Violence
Looks interesting, will you ever update?
4/5/2009 c4 17Aslook
Strange...

But good!Keep it up. Looking forward to the next chapter already!
11/15/2008 c4 12eventyraren
good and fynny story. so when are you going to update? I want to know what hapend next. do it soon ok.
9/21/2008 c4 Wraith Queen 500
please update soon i loved your story.
5/13/2008 c4 33The Scarlet Pumpernickel 2.0
You are awesome update Blue Boxes and Immortals, Oh my ASAP

SP 2.0
11/22/2007 c4 11Erikstrulove
Excellent! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
11/4/2007 c4 107kirallie
Interesting, keep up the good work!
11/3/2007 c4 14vuzznut
i like this story, can't wait for the next chapter
10/27/2007 c4 MarkerSniffer
You're bloody brilliant! Update soon.
10/23/2007 c4 6Lillz
this is rather funny! the first Atlantis fic i have ever read, and thank you for making it so enjoyable :)

i loved Donna's way of dealing with Shep, and McKay! "god bless Supernanny" indeed!

i look forward to reading more of this x
10/23/2007 c4 10acer-sigma
Loved what Donna did with Sheppard and McKay. Those two definitly act too much like children. Makes me shudder to think what could have happened if the IOC actually gave Sheppard overall command of Atlantis.

As for Teyla, sounds like she may be picking up something from the TARDIS.
10/23/2007 c4 3Sweet Cocoa
I loved this chapter - the bonding between Ronan and the Doctor and the whole Naughty corner bit with Donna, Sheppard and Rodney was funny! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
10/23/2007 c4 13kazavid
Love the story, from the Doctor's 'I've seen it all before' and Jack's lecherous looks at Sheppard, you've captured everyone's character very nicely. Looking forward to reading more.
10/23/2007 c4 jasminesmommy
lol sheppard and mckay leave it to them to get on the bad side :) and whats up with teyla ? :)
10/23/2007 c4 5jpdt19
? Despair? Oh damn another excellent cliffhanger, why do all these good authors inflict them on us :-)! Thanks for the update! Do keep on writing when you can, i'm interested to see where this story will go!
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »