for Them and Us

12/24/2014 c1 1AutisLily
This is so SAD! Why? Why do you tear my heart out with this?! Sorry, it's after one in the morning I'm a bit - a bit - emotional about them right now. But you can't leave him like this! Fix it! Add another chapter - perhaps set to his next Valentine's Day? - or else I'll send you a virtual, life-size portrait of Walburga Black, charmed to berate you for not continuing the story rather than not being a blood-respecting Black. Watch out for purple penguins.
1/27/2012 c1 Kitten Kisses
Wow, this is depressing as...depressing. Geesh. ;_;
3/23/2011 c1 yay
You're right, this was angsty, but still good.
8/7/2009 c1 A.O.Y.U
This short - but nonetheless angst-filled - piece of fiction hit the nail on the head of one of my biggest frustrations with Remus the silly, selfish martyr:

“But, you said … I don’t understand. You left her, because you’re a werewolf!” The last words are almost shouted.

“Yes.” Remus nods.

It points out how, of all the people he's claimed will not accept them together, Remus is the one who has the biggest problem with acceptance - accepting his condition, and accepting its ramifications on his relationship with Tonks. Well done!
1/19/2009 c1 3Rictumsempra
How tragically bittersweet. And I just realized the parallel (? I might be completely wrong about this, or just completely dense and not realising things this morning) between Lovel not wanting him to call him by his birth name and Tonks... heh. Clever ^^
10/17/2007 c1 kathygreeneyes
Aw. That's kinda sad.. *sniff*

Wonderfully written. Beautiful.
9/27/2007 c1 MidlifeCrisis
How angst should be done! I don't normally like Remus with the werewolves but this said such a lot in afew words and i like your OC a lot.
9/12/2007 c1 8siruisblack18
This was pretty good if not a bit sad =/
9/12/2007 c1 metawolfagus
*beats her head against the wall* angst! angst! angst!

wow, this is good, if slightly bleak.

i like lovel/johnathon too.
9/11/2007 c1 50Prudence-chan
Oh, this is my kind of story! (Nevermind that I'm already partial to non-melodramatic angsty stuff, hehe.)

You managed to show, in a very interesting way, how Remus himself realizes his arguments are indeed feeble - and this was a nice intake, to show how it could even have thrown his efforts as a spy for the Order into the trashcan. The red heart turning pink at the end is the cherry on top.

Adding to my favourites list.
9/10/2007 c1 Calyndra
Serves him right, the git. Truly not Remus at his best, but no less vivid in its realism because of it.

Well, if you can call a fictional world real, anyway.

~Caly
9/10/2007 c1 5HitsuIchi
I liked it, especially the beginning and the ending...it was very suiting. ;]
9/10/2007 c1 CarribeanCove
This is so bitter sweet and I really think Lovel is an excellent creation with his hero worship. As for Remus *sighs*. I love him and want to smack him hard!
9/10/2007 c1 4romulusrapier
Aw. -huggles angsty!Remus-

Yay! I saw the author alert and I got all excited! Even though I still have more of your stories to read xD

Anywho, this was fantastic as always, and ridiculously unique in my humble opinion.

Remus is so /not/ like the other wolves. Makes him all the cuter :)

I think you already know how amazing I find you and your writing, and you just continue to prove me right :D
9/10/2007 c1 4ishandtwofourths
well, an author alert from you in my inbox always puts a smile on my face, but after this angst-fest, that smile is long gone...

lol. just kidding, of course! ;) as always, wonderful stuff. you write angst just as well as your happier stuff. poor remus... although i almost want to laugh at how his 'reasoned arguments' regarding how he can't be with tonks aren't being rejected by just her, but by the other wolves as well - and what great proof that he isn't like them!

but yes. my point is, great job. eager to see what you'll churn out next... :)
16 Page 1 2 Next »