for We Three

12/13/2012 c1 Hurfferlpurff
NO! Harry'd Lily and Severus kid and Severus would wash his hair because Lily loved him and they'd have anowther little girl named Elladora with Severus coloring and Lily features and Harry would be an awesome potions student just like his father. And the trio would be Black-Lupin-Potter BLP it's alphabetical.

I missed the abortion/M-preg thing in this was I not looking deep enough?
3/8/2011 c1 119Jazmingirl
yay love the story more please
11/24/2009 c1 ladycloche
Just wanting to respond saying I absolutely loved it! I'm a huge fan of James/Remus and the J/S/R dynamic, so this was absolutely wonderful! Not to mention, it was written really well. ^.^
10/23/2009 c1 33arobotunicorn
I found this fic by accident. I'd just talked about how much I wanted to read a BLP story and was all not-hopefully looking for a Remus/James ff when I found it.

And I'm glad I did, because it was simply amazing! I liked the whole feelings-part. there's a lack of feelings when people write threesome-stories, but this one had it, and it had it WELL done.

I just don't like the m-preg part. But, well, I don't like the idea of pregnancy at all, so maybe it's just me being picky.

Really good story. Congrats!
12/15/2007 c1 4Shanster
Aww...

This was a longer one-shot than I usually read, and you went a lot deeper into all the emotion... but that was really, really sweet. You're one talented author.

-Faves-
11/19/2007 c1 14wired2damoon
Loved it! 10/10!
11/3/2007 c1 Imgingins
Holy. Fucking. Crap. This is AWESOME.
10/19/2007 c1 2Slasharific
Well... It was good, but... I didn't really like it very much. Seriously, though, ignoring my opinion, it was written well.
9/30/2007 c1 15CrazyChipmunkGoneHyper
lol threesome
9/11/2007 c1 4S.c.ou.s.er.4.li.f.e
Wow thats amazing. I absolutely loved it.
9/10/2007 c1 18TravelingRoses
a good fic. The James/Remus/Sirius dynamic is interesting.