FanFiction.Net
for InBetween

10/16/2021 c4 Bluerain22
The first 3 chapters were really good but this 4th chapter blew me away! I feel silly for not wondering how Snape knew were to find them to get the sword to them but this explanation makes so much sense! I forgot about the portrait of Phineas Black. Really well done. I don’t have any suggestions on what to write about next but will gladly come back to read it! Oh, I just thought of something…the Cattermole’s, after the trio helped Mary escape the interrogation at the Ministry. Maybe something about that or what happened next for that family? Thank you for sharing!
4/11/2012 c4 8MuggleCreator
Cool stuff! But **where are you**?
1/26/2011 c4 4AutumnRoseSummerLily
Are you going to do a chapter about the Order calling an emergency meeting after the break in at Gringotts? And then Bill would have to own up to the terrifyingly scary Molly Weasley that he's been hiding the Trio in his house?

Just a suggestion.

Loving the work!
12/4/2010 c4 6BlackGryphon101
The quote comes Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, chapter 22 St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries.

Quote: "We are honor-bound to give service to the present Headmaster of Hogwarts!"

Armando Dippet
11/27/2010 c4 paulth
I enjoy this fic a lot, well done. It would be interesting to have the point of view be of Ron or Hermione after Harry leaves the Great Hall to see Snape's memories until the last battle started. Specifically, when they hear Voldemort killed Harry.
6/3/2010 c1 Chaplin
Very little structure in this, it's eh. Read the first paragraph and got bored.
3/6/2010 c4 2dancegirl01mom
nice chapter!

and ideas...Molly at some point in time - maybe Ron's birthday or Christmas...Ginny and/or Neville at school...Snape at school...the Malfoy's after Harry and co escape from the Manor...
1/12/2008 c3 16Aimael
Nice chapter! I liked it a lot ^.^ Hermione, Ron and Arthur are very well written, but I'm not as sure about Lupin... No offence. He just seemed a little stressed out compared to what he acted like in the books. But overall, great job!

Keep it up and update soon!

Aimael
1/12/2008 c3 wasu
hi

I love it

awesome ,really!

so please update very soon and keep it up

bye

wasu

ps. brilliant work,really!
1/11/2008 c3 4loonygrl90
I love missing moments fics, and these are amazingly written. Great job. :)
10/7/2007 c2 16Aimael
Very good idea! Lovely! I loved this chapter, expect for the end. I got the idea that they were in the hospital and Teddy was about to be born, but then you talked about Remus' talking in Potterwatch..? Sorry if I'm stupid ^.^

I would love the scene where Arthur and Remus ask Ron and Hermione about the Horcrx Hunt. It's mentioned somewhere when Harry just has come to the Burrow. Just an idea.

Keep up!

Aimael
9/10/2007 c1 allimom
It's a great start to what will surely be a good story. Keep it up!
9/10/2007 c1 Candi Cox
I really liked this. I'm interested to read more!

About Tonks, I thought you did a pretty good job with her. She had more dialogue than action so it's hard portraying her as an accurate character. She did tend to get a bit hysterical sometimes, when I think she's actually pretty chill. Some of her sentences could be reworked but other than that, yeah, great start.