FanFiction.Net
for Salve for a Bloody Rose Chapter 1

10/21/2016 c3 2Mike Kromer
Must have more asap. Can't wait to see what happens next. Will Lucy chose one or the other, or just admit she wants both, and maybe a threesome involved,
4/2/2015 c2 13heredia
i guess yuka should be glade to this prove that lucy wouldnt steal her KKouta
5/10/2014 c3 lukaxmikufan37
where is the square? kouta, kaede, nana, mayu?
5/2/2014 c3 saga tower
i liked how it was chnaged made it diffrent. Please continue making more of this fanfiction
3/9/2014 c2 thtmizunefanboy
wow. I was hoping this would happen
3/9/2014 c1 thtmizunefanboy
good beggining
12/18/2011 c1 mesozoiceon
I love KaedexNana i love this
10/17/2009 c1 3Swashbucler1
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS GAYE

meowmeowmeowmeow
10/23/2008 c3 4B25Mitch
The first chapter seemed rushed, like you were trying as hard as you could to get to the sex as soon as possible. After that the pace slowed down to a good level. I'm hoping you'll continue the story, but I'm reminded of 'School Days' when I think of the 'helpful girl' stereotype. Lets hope Yuka doesn't go crazy and kill Kouta like in 'School Days'.
8/24/2008 c3 2Ashvinoth
Everything is so OOC, but that makes it so much more amazing. Very good humour and not much to complain about. Interesting story line you have going, looking forward to future chapters.
7/5/2008 c2 Frank.Pollard
uh oh,theyre in trouble,lol
3/10/2008 c2 neckroz209
very hot
11/9/2007 c2 2BlackWolfHellHound
Tjis was good. A little sudden, perhaps. "I like you" "I like you too!" *they have sex*. You know what I mean? But it was really cute, it was nice. A good idea. You really seem to like italics a lot.
11/5/2007 c2 Unknown1415
Wow, you do really good fanfics, I enjoyed this one a lot and cant wait for the next chapter, if there is one, please make another one, I'm already hooked ;D
10/18/2007 c2 4Panty Poison
Aw, just one review?

Alright, I'll admit, it is just a bit OOC. I mean...it's like, well to be frank, it's sort of like 'I love you!' 'So, let's f*ck, w00t!', y'know?

But that aside.

You. Made. Lucy. SO FREAKIN CUTE. I...gyah, I don't know! The cuteness! The confession made me go 'wah' with cute.

I think I have a bit of a problem with lemons. Normal people go nosebleed, I go CUTE. I thought it was adorable, quite honestly!

But you have ended a bit abruptly here, I notice. Update, please?
16 Page 1 2 Next »