for Of Marbles Lost and Found: Raising Harry 4

10/27/2020 c9 1Jimbocous
Another great (re)read! Thanks!
1/6/2016 c6 2GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
Why are you making Narcissa so much older than Sirius? She's only about four years older than him.
1/6/2016 c4 GodricGeoffreyGryffindor
The amount of time you have the Griff Quidditch team practicing is unreasonable. There are four teams, and the Griffs are taking up about half the time available for practices, leaving the other three teams to try to squeeze their practices into the other half. Surely one of the other teams (Snakes) would complain about the lack of consideration for the other teams.
10/12/2015 c8 noylj
So, Lucy is imperioused, so he didn't lie.
You really like Lucy enough to come up with this plot?
11/1/2014 c9 pikachucat
awesome
12/26/2013 c1 16eli's cauldron
love this! can't wait for an update!
11/29/2013 c9 neverred
wasn't it three hours last book? Great story, I love how everyone underestimates him because of his accent!
11/29/2013 c2 neverred
We are moving into a new house soon, a brand-new ordered custom house, for the first time in my life, we are by grandma's, so with me, my sister, mom and grandma I'm going to probably get some stuff to protect it. It would be nice to be in a house without a previous owner, as all the ones we've been in, including this one, have had ghosts, not that it's a BAD thing, but I didn't know them in life, and having a woman with white hair in a hospital gown walking down the hall at night is awkward. It's nice that grandpa still is around, though last month I was spooked from my sleep and spooked HIM away, but he is still around, just less apparent... It's quite sad. But still, I cannot wait! :D

Aurora
3/15/2013 c9 Guest
I absolutely adore that ending! Draco can be a lot more entertaining than most people give him credit for.
9/17/2012 c1 Liberwolf
Wasn't Livia born on June 28th? Why isn't there a mention of her birthday celebration?
9/16/2012 c1 5Jade Dagger
I love this series and this perspective. I know you had some troubles awhile back. Hope everything's going alright for you now.
5/12/2012 c9 1The Weatherwitch
Love it xD

interesting ideas in this one

i loved it

well done :D
11/15/2011 c9 16PenNameless1994
i'm working my way through your series, but I have to say that the "Trouble" song was wonderful.
6/2/2011 c9 PotterFrkInTx
WOW! What a great way to cover the 3rd year! I kinda saw it coming, what with the way you've gotten Harry into these things, but that was most definitely a GREAT 3rd year story! Looking forward to more!
6/2/2011 c1 PotterFrkInTx
I meant to put this in a previous review, but I am really diggin' the way you included the entirety of the Gryffindor boy's dorm in this series of fiction, even if Dean and Seamus are somewhat peripheral characters. Keep it up!
126 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »