for Of Marbles Lost and Found: Raising Harry 4

2/18/2008 c8 Arkeus
so i *was* right, uh?

Me Rock!
2/18/2008 c3 Arkeus
Damn, i may have been right about Lucius being sort of manipulated. Who would have known, but why did he have the will to attack ginny, then?

Very intriguing :-)
2/18/2008 c1 Arkeus
i *really* am interested by your percy, he is quite fun, much better than in canon in a way, though i am kind of hypocrit to like good!percy and hate nice!snape.

maybe it's because this is well done?
2/2/2008 c9 Thelvyn
A very interesting story, I was a little worried when you had Lucius under the imperious that you might have forgotten that was his excuse for following Voldemort, but your method of cancelling it managed to expand on canon perfectly - as anyone under the curse cast by Voldemort would have come out of it when he was "killed". I'm also still looking forward to seeing what happens when Harry gets too clever with the diary and gets bitten, or I suppose he might just luck out and find out more about Horcruxes first and realise the dangers...

Anyway, a great series so far and I'm really looking forward to the next one, I note that you were hoping to post it in October, 4 months ago... I hope that your beta manages to find time soon, and that you are writing rest of the series as you wait as I really want to read how you complete the series.

Finally, I notice reference to a brick in your author summary... please consider this overlong piece of text my brick to you :D
1/27/2008 c9 power214063
please update soon it has been 3 months since u finished this story
1/11/2008 c9 2lazypr
Wow, wow & wow! I absolutely love your series! I've just recently come across a few stories that have Harry being raised by a Wiccan and they're really well done...but yours is definitely out of sight! I can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for the great read!
1/10/2008 c9 9Cujo25
I have read the series as it is and i have to say i like what i have read. I hope you update soon. (I'd love to be a fly on the wall for the talk Lucius has with ferret face, oops, i mean Draco.LOL) Excellent job. :)
1/3/2008 c9 Ossindie
I can't even begin to express my amazement at this installment of yours, Miss Greyson. But I am much inclined to beg you for the next book. I cannot even begin to tell you how glad I am to have stumbled upon this series. It's a different life, a different Harry (one I must say I like more than the original one; his sense of honor is remarkable), and a completely different series of events. I can only hope that you will continue with the series.

I am enthralled by your use of language, your incorporation of the reader in the stories (keep us on our toes, don't ya?) and especially how you portrait your characters, in ways that have never been explored in canon, though not so different after all. But what I absolutely adore is that you claim, as I have always believed it would be the case (if wizarding magic existed, but hey, who's to say it doesn't), that pagan/Wiccan magic (I am Pagan myself, so I hope you can forgive me for not using the single term Wiccan) is as equally strong as 'wizarding' magic. I absolutely love the way you have incorporated holidays and rituals in the story, and the initiation ritual was so similar to my own it had me gaping like a fish!

I might just make the mistake of correcting my friend the next time she says Harry Potter. "It ain't Potter, Lil, it's Brewer."

Devoted reader,

Uisce
12/26/2007 c9 7Kernchen
I want more!

Where is the next story?

Sorry I don't want to sound commanding, but I like your stories so far and would like to read the next one.
12/23/2007 c9 8Wayward Fool
You are an amazing author. Your concept for this AU is wonderful and one of the best i've yet seen, and individual, and i've always been thoroughly interested in 'the butterfly effect'. I enjoyed reading all of you fics so far, and i'm eagerly awaiting your next installment! Thanks for this, it's brilliant!

-WF
12/18/2007 c9 QueenKit
Wow this is a really good series so far. I really hope you will continue soon. Can't wait to see how Draco and Lucius handle the summer as well as Harry.

Keep up the awesome work!
11/30/2007 c9 Mrs. Greenleaf
Hi,

When's the next chapter going to come out? Don't keep us too much in suspense!

;)
11/26/2007 c9 4Draghen De Sanglant
Great series, absolutly loved it. Great to see a country kid stand up for what he believes just like we actually do. And I loved the fact that he kept his accent through out the whole series so far. Yah Country, Smart Harry! lol. Can't wait until you start to post the next part. I noticed you had said no later that October 8th but its November 26. Hope you get it up soon
11/22/2007 c1 GhostWalker
About time someone told Dumbledore to go find a lake and jump in it. :) Loved all of them so far, including the outtakes. I also like your version of Snape to a degree. If they do decide to do a geneology potion for Aralia, I hope she is a very close cousin, or lost sister.

When are you going to put up the next installment? It's been almost a month.

GW
11/17/2007 c9 arjay187
I'm hoping all is well and that soon you will begin posting the next book of your excellent story.
126 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »