for Of Marbles Lost and Found: Raising Harry 4

9/14/2007 c3 69Pandora of Ithilien
interesting, very interesting... i can't wait to see where you take this. i think you're right; i think it's a unique idea. update soon!
9/14/2007 c1 Pandora of Ithilien
i was just thinking about this series... funny how these things happen. so is harry banned from quidditch now then? or was dumbledore lenient, considering just what was said?
9/14/2007 c3 daewos
Good to see the quality of the storyline and your writing staying at such a high level. The original touches you are bringing into the standard HP story (e.g. the Wiccan philosophy and the Lucius factor) keep my interest high. As someone who had read a lot of fan fiction I get extremely jaded in reading the same thing time after time...

It is a pleasure to see the alerts for your work so keep it going!
9/14/2007 c1 RRW
Now this is getting so great. I read one story in which Lucius Malfoy was jealous of Arthur because he had been in love with Molly but she ran off and got married to Arthur before their arranged marriage could take place. I wonder what is driving his feelings. Great chapter!
9/14/2007 c1 1lantana
" RL sometimes sucks." Tell me about it. Luckily, there are some nice people out there (yes, that includes you, take a bow!) who write great stories, so we poor readers can get away from it all.
9/14/2007 c2 12QOShea
Great couple of opening chapters. I wonder what's going on with the elder Malfoy. Can't wait to find out.
126 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9