for Bridge to Terabithia: The Lost Journeys

6/5/2018 c21 BTT2007
This story was awesome, hope you can make more Btt stories!
5/12/2018 c5 24ObsessedwReading
I look forward to reading more of this.
5/12/2018 c4 ObsessedwReading
Poor Leslie. I hope she regains her memories.
5/12/2018 c1 ObsessedwReading
I look forward to reading more of this.h
1/15/2018 c21 banan
I love this you need to make more
3/19/2017 c13 Guest
Qwėęēêèéëertÿyūùûüúuìįíîïīiõøōœòôöóopãåāàáâäæašßśsdfghjkłlżžźzxčçćcvbñńnm'"
8/30/2016 c21 is it over
is it over?
11/30/2015 c21 Guest
Awesome story, keep it up mate, you are good writing
8/27/2013 c12 hey dude what's
put it on speak makes it 10 times better
7/8/2013 c21 18FaustAlexander
Heh I remember having read this a long time ago, I have to admit this chapter was the perfect ending, even if it wasn't marked complete. Its just beautiful and such a nice adventure, if I could I'd love it to be canon, heheh.

Awesome job! Favorite!
12/30/2012 c21 20racle
This is certainly one good way to keep Leslie alive without breaking the canon too much... though the way she regains her memories certainly qualifies as a divine miracle. It is good that God was so merciful.

I'd love to see a sequel, though this story is great as it is!
9/28/2009 c21 Shrodeddrknss13
wow. this is such a great story! i'm assuming its over, but i think you should make a sequel! like, when she goes back to school and her parents and such.
3/1/2009 c21 3Nikkuh845
Your a brillient writer hope you do an update soon, or post another Fan Fic On Bridge to Teribithia cant wait for your next post

10/10
2/21/2009 c1 2BlankMinds77
I love this story keep it up,have a question though Leslie and Jesse i dont think want to be just friends and all.

lol but keep up the good work.
2/21/2009 c21 5G-Matt
FINALLY! Finally I got around to read this story.

Well, what can I say? This story is so great! Definitely one of the best BTT fanfics ever. If this story is still continuing, I'll be looking forward to future chapter eagerly!
150 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »