for Bridge to Terabithia: The Lost Journeys

3/2/2008 c19 10lorann
Woo!

I cannot wait for the next chapter. This was sweet, and funny at the same time...those Aarons children. Lovely.
2/22/2008 c19 18MadTom
Finally! Contact with a member of the Aarons family without that person keeling over. May Belle assuming she's a ghost is perfectly in character.

Where are Bill and Judy? If Tom talked to them, it shouldn't take them this long to get there. If "Hey! Your daughter whom you've assumed was dead for the last several months is alive and well!" isn't a drop-everything-and-get-over-here-now kind of message, I don't know what the hell is!
2/22/2008 c19 5IHateSnakes
Very nice, I especially like the picture of ghost LB. Next chapter sounds fun, too. S.
2/22/2008 c19 23anyabar1987
oo I likie... hmm what is Maybelle gonna do to Jesse with her new found information?

I am jumping up and down here can't wait to find out.
2/22/2008 c19 freelke
AH, I was sure THIS would be the chapter where they meet again, But I loved his sister's reaction. Pretty dead on for a younger girl. I cannot wait to see what happens in the next chapter. I think I'll check my computer every 5 minutes till it's up :)
2/15/2008 c18 10lorann
I understand your choice. I was actually thinking it over as I read this chapter, and I believe you were right. Bringing them together too quickly would most likely have ended this wonderful story too quickly. So I appriciate what you've done; I always love stories that keep you waiting, but do it so that you never get bored, which is what you've done.
2/9/2008 c18 54Little Minamino
Oh dear. That last line doesn't bode to well for Jesse. I hope that May Belle doesn't do anything rash. As for Les and Jess, I hope they meet up again soon. keep up the great work!
2/8/2008 c18 7Silverterror
Finaly, they're going to see eachother again. Jess's look on his face is gonna be priceless! I can't wait to read about it!
2/8/2008 c18 1Freestyler75
Its really interesting that its Maybelle who will meet her first. And dont be too hard on yourself, its been very original and well-written story anyway (though a bit slow ;) Maybe you should continue writing even after the re-union? I hope you do.
2/8/2008 c18 23anyabar1987
yay chapter, yay Maybelle is an aspiriring artist like Jess.

Maybelle wants to scare Jess hehe

i like some of the songs from that movie but I hate that movie... after it came out everyone thought my name was really short for Anastasia... its not
2/8/2008 c18 freelke
I forgive you! Just kidding, I was never offended to start with. I am SO glad you posted another chapter. I, too, thought this would be the reunion chapter, But it's your story in your head and it will turn out great in a few days . I hope the next chapter is up very soon, I know I am looking forward to it. I can't wait to see what happens after they see each other again. I'll just sit and wait patiently until ch 19 is up :)
2/7/2008 c14 30QuirkyChameleon
I can certainly tell that you've worked very hard on this, and you have a real potential to write. As a fellow author (of fanfiction and other things) I can truly state this. Keep up the great work.
2/3/2008 c17 3Fluffy Lady
just hurry up and get then to meet already!
2/2/2008 c17 7Silverterror
This fanfic is good. But after 17 chapters, Leslie and Jess should've been together again.
2/2/2008 c17 2Yuki Michiyo
Ah, it'd be nice if sad stories had happy endings, like Leslie being alive...
150 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »