for Carry the Weight

5/18/2010 c1 20twilightwrites
I really enjoyed reading this! The description was vivid, the battle scene impressive, and the flow was very smooth. Plus, the conversations between Drizzt and Cattie-brie were very in-character and could have fit anywhere in the series.
3/6/2008 c1 13Celeborn's Concubine
Aww, how sweet! Such a nice little snapshot of the two good friends ^_^
10/5/2007 c1 Jiisa
Ah, the weights that inspired this story :)

This was a really enjoyable - you write Drizzt and Cattie-Brie so naturally together. The brief fight scene with the orcs was also well written (and a bit funny at the same time - "Eat you! Eat you!" - I can totally see an orc saying that while you're in a fight with it.)
10/1/2007 c1 kohaku kawa
see I read it. Sorry I'm too lazy to log in.

I thought this was a very well written story, I can see it happening behind the scenes of the story.

Is Cattie Brie's accent really that pronounced? It's been awhile since I read the books.

One thing though, Is that it seems a bit unbelievable that the weights would affect Drizzt so much. He's definitely stronger than Cattie Brie so he should be able to handle them better.

Your description of the fight scene was well done too, very much like Salvatore's.

Eventually I'll read your other one too. See ya.
9/17/2007 c1 1iron mongoose
nice job! this has interesting ways it can go look forward to part 2-I-M
9/17/2007 c1 7Darth Ixnay
Aww! That was so cute! Drizzt and Catti-brie have to be one of my favourite fictional couples ever and you captured them so well here. Absolutely lovely story! Thank you for posting it, if brightened my day. ^^

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service