for The Shinobi, the Rebels, and the Empire

10/24/2012 c2 2skie89
This is interesting if you are willing to pick this up again once you have time.
8/27/2009 c1 36GamesRMine
I like it. Is there going to be a chapter 3?
8/11/2009 c2 19Kenchi Narukami
Interesting so far. The story-lining is awsomme you know tha basics of StarWars. What will the pairings be, NaruHina I hope.
5/6/2009 c2 Ultimate-Zelda-fan
This defintely looks promising.
4/23/2009 c2 2skipper 1337
well, interesting idea to work with, hope it turns out to be something good. I wonder whether you`ll include any jedi?
4/18/2009 c2 12KakashiKrazed
hm...I agree with your thought that there aren't enough good Star Wars/Naruto crossovers out there-and was thrilled to see yours...but I see you haven't updated in awhile...

Your premise and plot seem solid and I truly hope that your muse will motivate you to add more to this fic...I see it has great potential and would love to read more. I enjoyed the way you had Kakashi get Sakura and Naruto to use their heads (even though technically he keeps saying he isn't their sensei anymore) and I found the details from the tech about the droids feed was well-detailed. How could the Empire not be curious about a humanoid with lightning coming from him? heh

I've set you as a subscription in the hopes that you will feed my craving for Kakashi having a run in with a Sith Lord...heh...what can I say? I have a twisted mind...but that's what makes this wonderful!

'Krazed
4/4/2009 c2 15Leaf Ranger
Wow. This was cool too. Can't wait to se what else you can pull out with this.
9/24/2008 c2 1DeltaKyuubi
cool story pretty interesting
7/2/2008 c2 Follower of Light
I really like this. Dude I really want to see storm troopers trying to fight a war against Ninja's. They would stick like a sore thumb in white in a forest. HAHA. I can't wait to see it.
5/5/2008 c2 3Ninja Magic
Yay, I am so happy you updated. The chapter was good. Though you accidentally wrote so that Kyuubi used the word form instead of from. I am really glad you updated. The fic just keeps on getting better. Also, I have the feeling that things are going heat up soon. I am really looking forward to it, as well as the first actual interaction between the Star Wars universe and the Naruto universe. Speaking of which, is this fic going to mainly take place, in terms of setting, in the Naruto universe, the Star Wars universe, an even mixture of both, or some other composition of mixture? I enjoyed the chapter and hope the next update is soon.
5/5/2008 c2 1RosoMC
That's very nice. I read the first chapter some time ago, but I thought that the story was abandoned. Thank God that I put it in the favourites, so I know that you still continue.

There aren't many Star Wars crossovers, and most are about self-inserting fangirls, and are written in this "haxorz l337" speech :). It's developing quite nice and I think you care about the quality of this fic. Don't rush, update in your own time. As you can see in authors who write properly and who develop their story tend to receive even up to 20 reviews, so don't worry about it. If you update high quality chapters then reviews will come as well. :)

As for the story:

I'm not sure how you want to write the war between shinobi and the Empire. Of course, we all would want Naruto and others to win, since they are cliche 'good guys' and Imperial stormtroopers were portrayed in the films as generic 'bad dudes'. ;) But still if it came to conflict, then ninja as winners would be just weird. I mean, the Empire spans thousands of worlds, they have orbital bombardments, space travel and Death Star. And here we have just one planet, tens of political bodies, highly primitive technology - especially in cases of warfare, since they rely strongly on chakra.

No matter how you see that, that will be highly unbalanced battle. If it comes to battle, that is.

Anyway, good luck with your writing!

sincerelly,

RosoMC
5/4/2008 c2 27MiraculousMage
Looking good. Keep it up! Using Kakashi's Chidori to get them noticed by the Empire... if only Kakashi knew that whatever apocalypse is coming will be entirely his fault...
4/1/2008 c1 3Ninja Magic
The story is off to a great start, but are you going to continue writing it, or is it discontinued? I am hoping for the former, please update soon.
12/31/2007 c1 MaxNight
Hey dude Execitor is about 12KM lond so there is propably more than one board computer
11/30/2007 c1 16The Eternal Lord Draconious
No the ship would not blow, but only because Vader would have the data rerouted throughout the Executors(the SuperStar destroyer) escort fleet. But just out of curiousity have you read Shadows of the Empire? two word give the intial summery Palpitine's Return! Update soon!
21 Page 1 2 Next »