for The Awakening

5/1/2014 c1 imperator277
This is turning out to be a good story. I like hp/ xmen crossovers especially if the pairing is harry/kitty. Update soon!
4/4/2014 c2 imperator277
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
4/8/2013 c2 Say This Pen Name Is Available
Very nice, I can't wait to see where this goes.
9/17/2012 c2 anon
Wow! Great chapters! I am so glad you continued this. I am excited for more!
6/6/2012 c1 anon
please update! I'm lovin the changes!
5/9/2012 c1 a
I don't suppose you could be convinced to post the old version of this story under a different title so that we can still read it while you work on the new version? Pretty please?
8/2/2011 c1 cc
good start. Please continue!
2/23/2011 c1 3PotterGal14
Love your story please continue soon.
1/11/2011 c1 18Mew Phong
This is amazing! I read it back when you didn't hve it revised and immeaditly fell in love with it! I'm so glad you included ororo and I love the referances to the other characters! Update soon?
11/27/2010 c1 PLEASE CONTINUE
Please please please continue this story! I absolutely loved this and it's to good not to continue! I know you haven't updated for about a year, but please just keep on writing!
11/12/2010 c1 Anonymous
I really like your story I hope you update it very soon.
8/18/2009 c1 7Storm Warning
O love the story! Love the characters your using. Don't know anything about a soul sword though. Great explanation of the two worlds meshing. Update!
8/7/2009 c1 1Lady Queria
the changes you made are cool. easier to follow and all that. can't wait for the next chapter.

~LQ
7/28/2009 c1 6Tigraess
OH my dear sweet Goddess!

Please do wrie more! I was really enjoying it and when there was none left to read my heart fell all the way down to china, and im in Ireland!

Pease keep writing!

RB Please,

Cora
6/18/2009 c1 Lady of York
Oh this sounds great. I want to know more soon. By the way what pariings will this story have.
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »