for Don't Follow the Bunnies

3/6/2011 c3 2ultimate question
Great story, love the plot line.

keep on writing!

-ultimate question
9/22/2008 c1 2bharned1
Lol, I hear ya'! I was using a mesmer when I followed the bunnies, so I simply fried Nulfastu with Backfire and Empathy,then capped one of his skills. Then, I map-traveled the heck out of Dodge City before the rest of those freaks could wipe out my party.
2/18/2008 c3 heartslogos
very good story

dude, first time i saw that bunny i tried to get my hero to charm it, next thing I know, i'm frigging dead!

o.O

then I came back when I got the quest from Sif

and kicked his ARSE! xD great ficcie, write more GW fics, your realy good at it :)
10/29/2007 c3 3Hikari the Assassin
Finally a good GW fanfic! I'v have to say thank you for making this story. It was very interesting and well written! 4/5
10/17/2007 c3 22Luke Danger
Nice ending.

I loved the joke about a monk norn... lol, they'd be monks. They'd be smitin' monks!
9/23/2007 c1 Luke Danger
Nice story, and falling for the bunny, I did that actually, and got that punk Earthbound. Heh, escaped, but, my NPC party was SHOT, basicly, down to me I think, no res that would get Ogden back for ressin', so, I headed for Varajar Falls to see if I could make it, and dueled a norn hunter one-on-one, and won. Well, next time I got down there, I'm bringing a carde of smiters.

Great story, very great, shows the Norn, and some baddies.

Anyways, great story, that's for the footnotes (for those who ain't Guild Wars savvy) and hope to see a sequel.
9/18/2007 c1 2Cursed One
Alas, I followed the white rabbit. Curiousity killed the mesmer I guess. lol nice story btw. :)