FanFiction.Net
for Whispers In The Dark

11/28/2015 c1 Guest
Beautiful!
2/20/2015 c1 Mrs. Anonymous
I loved the way you've written this fanfiction. It was extremely passionate and simply beautifully written. You've captured the essence of V's charismatic persona well as well as Evey and everything else was just how I would've also imagined the relationship to be. Also the sexual tension was executed really well in this one compared to the other ones that I've read.

All in all, I'm giving this one a 9/10 - because a 10/10 doesn't really seem like a realistic rating.

Well done!
11/19/2013 c1 3Nichigo
Ooh, the last line really hit hard.
9/16/2013 c1 Animecartooncomicgirl
kind of sad when you think of it
2/15/2011 c1 15Limxuxu09
I like that she's counting and all... I also believe that instances like this may have possibly happened between them if you think about the duration of time that Evey and V spent their time alone in the Shadow gallery... But it was a little OOC for both of them
10/19/2010 c1 27hopefuladdict
Ack! Holy UST! So very, very hot. Oh, how I love V and Evey. Beautifully done!
10/12/2010 c1 2Xavier Edgar
This was the first fanfic i read and i fell in love with it right away. you are the reason why i love this website so much. your the hook that pulled me in. Ive spent a little time each day searching through this website hoping to find 'whispers' again. you should write professionally, your words are simply breathtaking.
9/23/2010 c1 Bloodsired
A sequel to Of Deepest Blue its very short still its Hot! Oh, how disappointing It is that V is always in denial.
4/21/2009 c1 ann1
Bit OOC for V.
2/24/2009 c1 22FerociousWink
That was absolutely beautiful! Great job :)
1/3/2009 c1 4Indigo Assassin
Hmph. I hate when V starts something and backs out at the last mo. =[
10/21/2008 c1 2crzybookluvrchick4017
ok scratch the reply on the "deepest blue". you did write a sequal and a prequal. and your songfic. dudet you rock. and you write well too, two things that oft go hand in hand but one is ussually forgot.
9/27/2008 c1 3villana81
OMG I love this chapter, is this the whole story? There has to be more, this chapter was so hot.
9/27/2008 c1 3countwes
MORE...that's all i have to say :D
9/23/2008 c1 3Phritzie
I'm trolling through the super romantic stuff on this community at half past twelve at night when I should be in bed sleeping and find THIS...

Damn you and your wonderful fanfiction. XD
24 Page 1 2 Next »