for One bitten, twice shy

11/19/2018 c1 Guest
9/19/2010 c8 just.another.perfect.stranger
WOW. This is amazing. Absolutly amazing.

I really love your characterisation of everyone (I adore the brotherly relationship between Itachi and Sasuke - it's so well done), you have managed to keep everyone in character which is great!

I also love your writting style, and I'm pretty sure your plot is totally unique - I certinally haven't come arcoss any other story like yours!

I know you haven't updated in ages and that you have most likely given up on this story, but please don't. This is anmazing story and I would love it if you could continue you with it.

So please, please, please update!
6/15/2009 c8 2Pandita
Aw! Your portrayal of NaruSasu is so adorable, and cute, and pretty, and beautiful, and... And... And... Stuff like that!

I loved it! Keep updating and please do it soon soon soon!
2/1/2009 c8 yaoirulz especially sasUKE
Lol. It's funny how most of this chapter was just Sasuke and Naruto talking about how much they love each other. XD
1/27/2009 c8 15Akira Nishikawa
hope see next chap soon !
1/24/2009 c8 sayuri20
two updates! i couldn't believe it when i saw the alert ;)

i love chapter seven. chapter 8 was nice too but i missed itachi and the kids (so cute) and a little bit more action. anyway i hope to hear more from your story and maybe sooner than the last time ;)
1/22/2009 c8 1Azuma Kio
oh, such a cute chapter. and sorry for taking so long to update on my story too. oh, and i just happen to love stories like these!
1/21/2009 c8 Dragon77
This is really good. I can't wait to see what happens next.
1/21/2009 c8 MagicalKitsune
I still like this story. Its so cute to see Sasuke pregnant.
1/21/2009 c8 AstoriaReid
oe oe thanks for uploading =D

i love the story, but i already told you yesterday xD

there is just one thing i don't understand XD how can they get pregnant XD when they are all guys:P

not that i mind cuz i like the idea xD
1/20/2009 c7 AstoriaReid
omg please i want to know what happens :O

i love the story so please hurry up i cant wait _
12/28/2008 c7 MagicalKitsune
I love the story. Its quite creative. I really like the fact that I can't guess whats coming next. Very good work. I can't wait to read more.
12/25/2008 c7 4RogueWriter14
I liked this chapter. It was cute. :)

Don't worry about updating. I'm not a saint about that either. x/ Can't wait for your next update though!
12/24/2008 c7 Me
When i read the first chapter I knew this definately wasn't a ItaSasu story although it couldn've been categorized as ItaDei and SasuNaru under hurt/comfort.

I don't know whether or not the future chapters will display any sort of ItaSasu, but this really is misleading to the point of disappointment.
12/24/2008 c7 Dragon77
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
58 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »