for Life Goes On

7/18/2012 c4 Vidushi Singh
I really like this one esp the lines- "...stop sleeping with our wands in our hands, to stop jumping at every noise."
its very very original..good job!
5/1/2009 c18 1bookluver1515
update soon!
9/11/2008 c18 7Aswen
I LOVED THIS! (sorry, thought it was that good it deserved capitals lol!)I thought the speech was brilliant and the little addition at the end was perfect! Update soon please!
9/6/2008 c18 41MBP
It wasn't even the Fred part that made me cry in here for a change. It was Teddy... and what Harry said to him when he brought him to Remus's room. Teddy won't need to know as much defense as they did, and it was in part thanks to his father. Just beautiful.
9/4/2008 c18 Ginny Guerra
Loved the fireworks!
8/30/2008 c17 Drummergal1994
wow. great story it was amazing i could totally picture JK writing that :)update soon plz!
6/4/2008 c17 charliecharlie
Oh wow! i love this story...have just read it all this evening! the chapters where the trio were telling everyone the whole story had me crying! I hope u update soon cz i really love this story!
5/2/2008 c17 Ginny Guerra
OMG! You left us hanging!

Update son, please!
5/1/2008 c17 7Aswen
I like this chapter! I think Andromeda would be difficult to write for anyone, we don't really see a lot of her character... Great chapter, update soon please!
4/30/2008 c17 hpnut1
Great job!
4/30/2008 c17 41MBP
Oh Harry... the thought of him going to all of those graves just tears me apart. I dread this speech for him. This poor boy has had to suffer too much. (And I'm dreading writing the eulogy I'm having him give over in my own little sick, demented universe. We're not so nice to him, are we?)
4/30/2008 c17 16Aimael
Er... yes, you were perfectly right about hating where you left. Or at least strongly disliking. I really want them to go back to school now, but first, of course, the memorial, so I didn't like this chapter very much; mostly because the lack of important things for the story in it. I know it is terribly important to Harry to visit their graves, and not something you should have ignored, but after the fifth fanfic that says almost the same thing, it gets a bit tiring when it should be bittersweet. That's just the way it is.

Amyway, good written (but curiously enough not really your usual style?) and I really look forward to the next one. Keep up!

Aimael
4/29/2008 c16 28Blue Leah
Aw, I like the present. Your 11-year-old came up with a great one!
4/29/2008 c16 7Aswen
Sneaky! I love this chapter so much... All of it, the present, Harry's ideas... Update soon please!
4/28/2008 c16 hpnut1
I loved the chapter, great job! Keep it up and update again soon!
92 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »