FanFiction.Net
for Flight of Fancy

11/22/2007 c1 AyameKitsune
*Grins* I like this fic! Is there gonna be more?
10/3/2007 c1 2Failing in General
i really like this story please continue. pretty please *big puppy dog eye's*
9/22/2007 c1 2plunger02
i like it :) it has my interest
9/19/2007 c1 45Nirianne
*Claps with glee* I would love to see how this turns out! I like her attitude though, steady and strong!
9/19/2007 c1 Elita One
lol i love ratchet

cant wait to see his bed side manner

looks like red already inherited it from him
9/19/2007 c1 4D. Mischief
oh now this story I am liking. Original characters and you are good at making their own personalities cocme across well. My only question so far is what they look like. Unless you are leaving it up to the reader to decided.
9/19/2007 c1 flamingmarsh
first chapter is good. Keep up the good work. I like Redline's temper ^0^
9/19/2007 c1 22Breech Loader
For a few brief and enraged seconds, on reading your summary I thought this fic was going to be a rip-off of mine (elsewhere). Femme medic with a hot temper, you know.

But I read it, and turns out it's not. After all, she's on the Autobot's side and it doesn't look like she's the low-evil badguy my OC is.

Incidentally, I'm interested in seeing how this turns out. I'd like to say a few things for your future good advice - remember that Downbeat is a Decepticon, therefore he's not NICE. There is no such thing as a Decepticon who's a big softy underneath; even the not-so-evil ones are killers, always looking out for themselves because no other Decepticon will.

Redline's a healer, Downbeat's on the killing team. This will be a genuine problem for any relationship you have planned, and incorporating a "Oh, I'll just have Downbeat switch to the Autobots" would be SO cliché. I look forward to you dealing with such problems in an original, logical way.