for Darkly Dreaming

10/6/2013 c1 BALTHUS
Une lecture très sympathique et imaginative !
12/7/2009 c1 15Pheobe Floros
oh! ever since i have seen the Hannibal Lecter movies i have wished that someone would do a crossover of him and Dexter. thank ytou! this was great! but am i supposed to be hoping for more? because i am

PF
3/14/2009 c1 Sandpiper
I think you're dead on that Hannibal would find Dexter fascinating. However, revealing himself might have been a mistake. After all, Dexter doesn't like to leave loose ends, and Hannibal has killed innocents making him fair game as far as The Code is concerned. This might go badly and end up with the two of them in a race to see who can out smart (and kill) the other first.
2/5/2009 c1 28Black-Dranzer-1119
OH MY GOD! This is a freaking master piece of fanfiction work and I only wish it had been continued. I love it. I could heard Hannibals voice in the words. Amazing work. Well done is far too lacking a praise. You deserve a million reviews for this chapter alone. You are AWESOME!
10/25/2008 c1 21Tall Tails - Feline Jaye
O makes me feel tingly all over.

I was just thinking this would be a good crossover, and then I trip over your story.

Good writing and I'll wait up for the rest.
5/3/2008 c1 24Hiril Moon
Just dropping a review to say I thought this was really good. Interesting idea of a crossover, and you write their points of view really well. Good stuff!
10/19/2007 c1 18BLAKKSTONE
This was really well done.

The Dexter in this fic is closer to the one in the BOOK, which was very interesting.

Very well written. Different "speech" patterns for each killer. Excellent job.
10/16/2007 c1 Trixter
I don't know...I think Dexter could even teach Dr. Lector a thing or two. After all, Dr. Lector -did- get himself caught...

I would very much like to see this continued as well.
10/15/2007 c1 32GuesssWho
Continue this?
9/30/2007 c1 DarkSmile
Excellent. Just... Wow. The best idea to combine our two favorite murderers(feels odd to say xD) in one fanfic, I love the idea so much. Dexter being made a protege of Dr. Lecter.

I especially can enjoy the idea if Lecter investigated Dexter and his history, started talking to him about his past, his brother and these "urges". Imagine Lecter threatening to expose him, that would be a sight. Dexter panicking xD

You are a genius. I seriously can't express enough my love of this idea since someone beat me to it. I need more of these! *glomps story* Update soon!
9/23/2007 c1 Proud Bishonen Whore
I love it! This was such a good idea i can't wait for the next cahpter. great story
9/21/2007 c1 unknown
Awesome. Truly a work of genius.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service