for Our Love is Still Growing

4/8/2008 c24 FAirUncErtaINty3065
THAT WAS SO SAD!I LOVED IT EVEN DO IT WAS SAD! YOUR A WONDERFUL WRITER!THANX SO MUCH FOR THE CHAPTER! =D!

LOVE YA! =D,

FREAKY!
4/8/2008 c25 4Pugs in Paris
Thanks for the updates! This poem is really pretty. ^^
4/5/2008 c24 3Heaven'sStorywriter
Oh god everything is so topsy turvy.. I love it so much yah! This was good and oh my all the crying * gathers self for a moment * so emotional. Keep up the good work ill be reading.
4/4/2008 c25 11CPO-AE
Another touching poem *Sniff* It's beautiful... XD Can't wait till the next update! Please!
4/4/2008 c24 HannahBlack09
DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA xD

I liked it very much : )

Keep it going!^^
4/4/2008 c25 sonata hirano
love your poems
4/3/2008 c24 3Arieva LeFly
wow that was... WOW!AMAZING! I can't wait so long for another one, so PWEASE update ASAP
4/3/2008 c24 11CPO-AE
^^ Yes XD Another awsome chapter *Bows to Author...* Thank you! I've been left on the edge of my seat for a while! I hope she did change...Then I won't have to wringe another charecters Neck XD
4/3/2008 c24 3The Bunny Queen
whoa! that was an emotional chapter! but i loved it! hehe.. i want to know what happens soon.. so.. please update soon! ^-^
4/3/2008 c24 12XOiHeartMiloOX
I'm sorry, but I wont ever forgive or like her. There's something about her that still bugs me...update soon!
4/3/2008 c24 Gaara-l0ve
Great chapter. I really don't like Kyouya comforting and defending Cynthia though. I liked how Hunny stepped up for Haruhi and for once, Tamaki was aganist Cynthia. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Garra-l0ve
4/3/2008 c24 sonata hirano
por haruhi T_T
3/28/2008 c1 11CPO-AE
. OMG ! Its an awsome story XD But I'll KILL Cynthia if she dares to do ANYTHING evil to break up their relationship...T.T I've always wanted Haruhi and Tamakie to have a close relationship...so she will not ruin it XD I will contiune to read and reveiw if you continue to update...plzz?
3/27/2008 c23 sonata hirano
this so exiting but i think that she should be with kikaru but still love the story cant wait to c what happens
3/21/2008 c23 Gaara-l0ve
Ah I wanna read more. Seriously, you make us wait so long but then the chapters are kinda of short. Ok, I hate to complain, but you know how much I love it.

Can't wait to read more!
188 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »