FanFiction.Net
for Her Boys

5/30/2013 c1 Guest
Amazing. Breathtaking. Heart wrenching. Perfect.
10/21/2012 c1 2damonadark-hunterfan69
Wow it's beautiful I love dally
2/26/2011 c1 10Believe In Something Bigger
I loved this. I don't know what else to say about it, haha. I just thought this was pure greatness.
1/8/2010 c1 roswellachick
Such insight and depth in a one-shot. It really holds so much in a few paragraphs and is so well done. The ending; with her summarizing her love for each boy and ending with her revelation of Dal is beautiful. "How could you cry for the tragedy of something when you were standing inside it, looking out at the world?"
12/30/2009 c1 36we were here
I. Fking. Loved. This. :D

Can't wait to read your other fics!
6/19/2008 c1 7Lost But Found
Dear God.

That was absolutely incredible. I don't think there are words in the English language strong enough to express how much I thoroughly loved this.

Amazing, doesn't even come close to doing it justice, but it'll have to do until I can learn the proper words.
3/23/2008 c1 Shannon Marie
I can't find any words that are strong enough to describe how much i loved this. It was beautifully written and you got each of the charaters down wonderfully. this has to be one of the most beautifully written fics. i've ever read. thank you for writing and sharing this.

Shannon
3/19/2008 c1 patsycline
marsonfire suggested I check out your Outsiders one-shots, and I'm so glad she did...this was excellent and original. Mrs. Curtis was so full of heart and understanding...it makes you feel for what the boys went through when they lost her and their father.
1/3/2008 c1 1AddictionToFiction
Very well done. I would very much enjoy seeing more from you in this fandom. :]
12/15/2007 c1 32Hahukum Konn
I agree with the other reviewers. I thought this was a very moving portrait of Mrs Curtis's views on her sons and her friends. It almost tips over being excessively angsty and maudlin, but it never does; it stays in the realm of being the views of a woman who wants the best for everyone and who inspires pride in people just by being around them. :)
12/3/2007 c1 15SharpShooter-Pony
Hm. This story really makes you think. Because of how it's written though, I can't even think it over as myself, but more as Mrs. Curtis. I really don't know how to explain it in words... But very good, this story is very good.

- Sharp
11/29/2007 c1 142Tatsumaki-sama
That was awesome! I loved every part of it. The characterization of Dallas and the Curtis' mother was wonderful.
11/28/2007 c1 13byebyebirdie58
Wow. Absolutely beautiful. The characterization was wonderful and the detail was amazing. Really, really wonderful job.
11/5/2007 c1 3xXFlowerxChildXx
There are no words to describe how great this piece really is. half the time i wanted to cry. the other half i just smiled.

you nailed every single character perfectly.

please keep writing stories,

lisa
10/1/2007 c1 ohremy
My God.

This was absolutely beautiful. I'm at a loss for anything else to say.

Outstanding.