for Broken Doorway

12/8/2019 c40 595Ghostwriter
Awesome job. Keep it up.
10/31/2018 c39 Ghostwriter
Oooh! What a great treat for Halloween. Glad to see you back. Keep it up.
2/13/2018 c38 Ghostwriter
Oh wow. Things are heating up. Keep it up.
1/22/2018 c37 Ghostwriter
Great job. Keep it up.
12/24/2017 c36 Ghostwriter
Oooh, I'm intrigued. Keep it up.
11/15/2017 c35 Ghostwriter
Hey! Welcome back! Nice chap. Keep it up.
11/1/2017 c34 Ghostwriter
I love it. Well done.
11/1/2017 c34 Numbervania
Poor kid. I'm worrying about how her return will go. Sure, she'll be reunited with Sally, but there's the rest of the kid monsters who act more like the bad jerkish sort of creeps rather than the good monsterish sort of creeps they should be. Don't need to have Sally's type of visions to forsee that Lenora might end up having a relapse back in Halloween Town. And then there's Demise's own plans.

Thanks for posting, it cheered me up this Halloween night.
8/22/2017 c33 3Tall-Gothic-Guy
Im a new reader and i request that you rewrite the past chapters that had no spaces in dialogues. it kills the momentum and i cant keep track of who was talking.
8/20/2017 c1 2RustieIron
Hello! This is AMAZING! This story is honestly my favorite fanfiction! So, as a new writer, I can tell you that your style of writing is definitely amazing, but I have a tip. For dialouge, you have to enter like this:

PARAHGRAPHSTUFFLOLI'MPUTTINGRANDOMSTUFFLOLINEEDTOFILLTHISONLYFORAPARAGRAPHBECAUSEWHYNOTLOL

"Then the dialouge should be put here and stuff."

Anyway, I don't have complaints. Perfect, gurrrl! XD
8/16/2017 c33 595Ghostwriter
Good chapter. I like it. Well done.
3/28/2016 c27 KittyCatBlack
Wow, this story is really interesting.
2/3/2016 c9 redvintage17
Was the girl with the brown wings Lenora's sister by chance? Can't wait to read more
1/28/2016 c32 Ghostwriter
Great to see you back. Wonderful job. I liked it. Keep it up.
1/27/2016 c32 7ScribbleSongs
This felt like a filler chapter, like you were introducing the boy. Plz update soon! I love this book. Best nightmare before Christmas fic.
121 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »